Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    How fast is Carnage nowadays?
    He was always sold as being faster than Peter and Venom in the comics, but thanks to his stupid durability, he just facetanks a lot of stuff rather than dodging it.

Movie version is... not particularly fast. The Venom movies don't really have a ton of speed feat situations, again, as the symbiotes just facetank physical abuse until they can't (see: Sentry instantly flying Carnage into orbit and ripping him in half in Sentry's first modern appearance).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I haven't seen Morbius live action either. He's meant to have some speed and some strength. I don't know if movie Arthur can hit him, based on a couple of scenes I've, well, seen.

I saw Carnage and... Carnage seems pretty unhurtable by reasonable physical pounding. I'm not sure any of these guys can hurt Carnage without fire or extremely loud sound. Carnage and Venom pounding on each other does all of jack squat, while casually destroying stone building around them. I only saw it once, however, and wasn't particularly captured by the film, so my memory is no guarantee in this case.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.