Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Immortal Hulk VS Thanos

1) Wrestling match. Wrestling rules. But with punching allowed.

Who wins?

How is Immortal Hulk different than regular hulk?

Pre warp core versions of Hulk include: Savage Hulk, Banner Hulk, Mindless Hulk, Joe Fixit, Devil Hulk and Professor Hulk. Post warp core versions also include WW Hulk, Doc Green and of course, Immortal Hulk (fans make a distinction between WW Hulk and World Breaker Hulk). Not sure if the current Hulk (Cates' Hulk) is a different personality because I haven't read any of it.

Immortal Hulk is immortal and has insane regen capabilities.

My money is on Thanos.
    Last edited by Cronus; 04-24-2022 at 12:06 PM.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, Thanos successfully defeated a Drax that destroyed a star with his bare hands, in a fist fight that caused the nearby moon to explode from the shockwave of their blows, and I believe a Thanos has had at least one power up since then. How does Immortal Hulk stack up to that kind of thing?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, Thanos successfully defeated a Drax that destroyed a star with his bare hands, in a fist fight that caused the nearby moon to explode from the shockwave of their blows, and I believe a Thanos has had at least one power up since then. How does Immortal Hulk stack up to that kind of thing?
    He doesn't have many concrete feats. Scaling Wise he's supposed to be stronger than all the forms besides the Worldbreaker.

His best feat, if you take the high end interpretation of it, is blowing away spoilers:
    The One Above all with a thunder clap (They were a cloud at the time)
    end of spoilers but I don't think that would pass muster Rumbles wise.

Though I think Thanos is currently in a weakened state due to technobabble cancer, so I'm not sure if he can pull off his highest end feats now

Are WW Hulk World Breaker Hulk and green scar Hulk 3 different hulks?