Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Thanos has the greater feats of strength and martial prowess. Considering the "wrestling rules" he doesn't need to murder Hulk. Just pin him.

Barring some major developments I've missed with the character in the last couple of years, Thanos is still in the range where Class 100s and Heralds are pretty trash against him.

He busted a planet in a dust up with old-school Drax who himself could break up stars. He more recently suplexed Thane through a planet. He beat Norrin to near death in 6 blows. Etc.

I imagine he can pin Hulk just fine.
    Thanos got some technobabble cancer in the recent Eternals run that weakens him. I don't recall if it's been cured yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Thanos got some technobabble cancer in the recent Eternals run that weakens him. I don't recall if it's been cured yet
    Oh. Well.

Cancer is a problem.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Oh. Well.

Cancer is a problem.
    Sliding on in with smoooooooth understatement. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Again? He had something like that in the first arc of his own comic a few years ago.

Then again, the current Hulk is the third one in like a decade that's going with the idea that Hulk is getting his own Hulk.

Everything repeats! Everything is the same! We are all circles!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Again? He had something like that in the first arc of his own comic a few years ago.

Then again, the current Hulk is the third one in like a decade that's going with the idea that Hulk is getting his own Hulk.

I'm pretty sure both that thanos run and that Hulk run were written by the same guy

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure both that thanos run and that Hulk run were written by the same guy
    Nope.

The Thanos has a mystery disease that's weakening him story I'm refering to was written by Jeff Lemire. When that story was done Donny Cates wrote the Thanos goes to the future to meet his future self who has killed most of the universe, featuring Cosmic Ghost Rider.

Donny Cates is the one writing the current Hulk comic. So it's adjacent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Who are the hulk's hulk's?

All-New Member

YEs Titan is what happens when Hulk finally hits his limit in strength but his anger keeps growing he Hulks out into Titan who is supposed to be unstoppable according to Cates. Cates says Titan is to Hulk what Hulk is to Banner. The difference in power between Titan Hulk and Hulk is scary.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rawsmiles22 View Post
    YEs Titan is what happens when Hulk finally hits his limit in strength but his anger keeps growing he Hulks out into Titan who is supposed to be unstoppable according to Cates. Cates says Titan is to Hulk what Hulk is to Banner. The difference in power between Titan Hulk and Hulk is scary.
    GrEEEAAAAAAAt. Another reason to have people job out to the jolly green giant. What fun.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawsmiles22 View Post
    There's also Kluh who is described as being born from the Hulk's own rage.

How long before we see Rulk’s version of Titan, Ritan.

And She-Hulk’s version, Shitan.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    GrEEEAAAAAAAt. Another reason to have people job out to the jolly green giant. What fun.
    Yup.

Or we can hope beyond hope that Titan is a response to Thor having the full Odin force now, just in time for Banner of War.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Titan Hulk reminds me of movie Doomsday.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Yup.

Or we can hope beyond hope that Titan is a response to Thor having the full Odin force now, just in time for Banner of War.
    I’m curious as to how Titan is going to hang with a full OF Thor.

I mean we just saw Thor totally wreck Mangog/Mother Storm “God of Hammers” thing under the heat of a billion suns. How is Titan or whatever hang with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Yup.

He had half the Odin force before?