Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Alpha Flight? Oh hell yeah that would be awesome

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...arly-next-year

I would love it if they brought back either Liev Schreiber or Tyler Mane. I really hope they don't do Old Man Logan.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

I would love it if they brought back either Liev Schreiber or Tyler Mane. I really hope they don't do Old Man Logan.
    I thought there was an article somewhere that Schreiber was indeed in talks to return. It was the same article speculating that Daken, Cyber, and Omega Red would be rounding out the Rogues Gallery.

Schreiber was good as Sabretooth.

I do not want Daken in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Schreiber was good as Sabretooth.

I do not want Daken in this movie.
    Hell no on Daken. I don't want him either.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Also I hope that they will bring some unique villains without any adamantium weapons in this movie.

Like supersoldiers instead of robots in Iron-Man 3.

Wolverine vs dozen of ninjas in epic bloody fight should have been a boss fight in Wolverine Movie. That Silver Samurai adamantium robot killed a good movie for me.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I'll say again I don't want old man logan. I want Madripoor. You can have a good cast with the patrons of the princess bar. And as for villians:

The prince
    General coy
    Police chief Tai
    And rough ouse and bloodstream

Definitely need Tyger tiger
    X-Men Forever

Actually I think because of DoFP, we might see a variation of Old Man Logan and the current Wolverines series: Older Logan revisits the Weapon X place only to find out some villains (maybe Sabretooth, Cyber, Mr Sinister, Lord Ogun) are cloning him and he teams with some mercenaries (Shogun, Neuro, Endo, X-23) to take the bad guys down. Kind of a past, present, and future of Wolverine storyline, but definitely at least a X-23 cameo in the next movie since Wolverine is dead in the comics they probably want to make X-23 the next cash cow, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 03-05-2015 at 04:45 PM.

BANNED

I want a Wolverin movie with Wolverine falling love with Storm (Halle)

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I want a Wolverin movie with Wolverine falling love with Storm (Halle)
    I like Wolverine and Storm as characters but I never liked them as couple. I like them as friends much more.

He is too tied to Jean in movies.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 03-05-2015 at 04:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ztopia View Post
    Alpha Flight? Oh hell yeah that would be awesome
    To see the Alpha Flight team in Wolverine's movie will be awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I like Wolverine and Storm as characters but I never liked them as couple. I like them as friends much more.

He is too tied to Jean in movies.
    I understand but we've been given a Hugh/Halle kiss in XDoFP cut scenes so maybe they'll try it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Actually I think because of DoFP, we might see a variation of Old Man Logan and the current Wolverines series: Older Logan revisits the Weapon X place only to find out some villains (maybe Sabretooth, Cyber, Mr Sinister, Lord Ogun) are cloning him and he teams with some mercenaries (Shogun, Neuro, Endo, X-23) to take the bad guys down. Kind of a past, present, and future of Wolverine storyline, but definitely at least a X-23 cameo in the next movie since Wolverine is dead in the comics they probably want to make X-23 the next cash cow, in my opinion.
    I want X-23 in the films, but she needs to be introduced the right way. A Wolverine film could work, but I'd like to see an adaptation of Innocence Lost, possibly with the non-Daredevil/Cap elements of Target: X mixed in (so you can have the Wolverine cameo at the end to bring her to the school).

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

I'd like to see them use some elements of Old Man Logan, such as Logan being in a future run by villains. Just have Omega Red be the President in place of the Red Skull. Something like that could be awesome. Then have Schreiber in flashbacks that show Team X fighting Omega during the Cold War.

A loose adaptation of Old Man Logan could be awesome if done right. There's no way they could do that story exactly due to not having the Avengers characters. So IMO they should combine Omega Red's first appearance storyline (where Matsuo or someone from the Hand / the Black Clan resurrects the cold warrior), Enemy of the State (where Logan gets ambushed and brainwashed into killing a bunch of heroes including the X-men) and Old Man Logan (a world run by Omega Red and other villains where Apocalypse united them against the heroes and the bad guys won).

It would be set in the future so it could be a standalone, but perhaps the after credits scene could set up X-Force? I could see Logan teaming up with an older Forge, Bishop and the son of Cyclops himself, Cable, to steal a Doom time platform in order to go back in time and prevent the fall of the heroes. Naturally Cable is the one who gets sent back to stop Apocalypse from rising up with the other villains to take over. If woven together right, this could seamlessly lead to the X-Force spinoff franchise headed up by Cable but also with Deadpool and maybe Gambit, as well as others.

BANNED

TBH, I'd rather not dip back into the "Bad Future" well again. It would be VERY hard to do both that and a time-travel story without people seeing it as a rehash of DoFP.