Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-Men Monday #153 ft Steve Orlando

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/04/25/x-...o-marauders-1/

the only thing of interest to me is that the follow-up between Kate and Reeds deal, that was made in Marauders #27 will be picked up on however, it will be in a different book. If its not picked up in a new unannounced book, I can definitely see it being mentioned in Kates issue in IXM.

AIPT: My diet is severely lacking in boost fruits. As we wrap up, X-Fans Legacy3000 and William Rose were wondering if you’ll follow up on the deal between Kate Pryde and Reed Richards featured at the end of Marauders #27, or is it possible that plot will be explored outside of the Marauders title?

Steve: If I was going to, I, unfortunately, couldn’t spoil it here! But I’ll say this, this plot point is on our minds, and it will certainly be followed up on within the office. But as to exactly where, well… we can’t just give up the game before the book comes out!
    Last edited by Diammandis; 04-25-2022 at 05:53 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

>CTRL F "Hellion," "Academy" and "Julian"
    >0 results

Boooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    >CTRL F "Hellion," "Academy" and "Julian"
    >0 results

Boooooo.
    The advantage of being a c-lister fan. It makes it really easy to find what you want and move on when it isn't there.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm glad Orlando put the Ernst = Cassie thing to rest with an explanation. It was clearly Morrison's intention but it wasn't followed up on by those who succeeded him, so time to put that one to rest.

I feel like Orlando already spilled the beans as much as he could in that 3-part interview he did with AIPT a little while back. It probably would have made more to sense to hear from Tini, Si, Victor, or Vita at this point.

Cassandra Nova deserved another artist

Love this! Really like how Orlando is handling Cassandra Nova thus far. After X-Men Red, she deserves another chance to be the X-Men's top adversary. She may not be their enemy now, but I suspect that'll eventually change. And it'll be quite a spectacle when it does.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    The entire cast deserves another artist.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm glad Orlando put the Ernst = Cassie thing to rest with an explanation. It was clearly Morrison's intention but it wasn't followed up on by those who succeeded him, so time to put that one to rest.
    I cant believe people needed this to be spelled out for them anyway. Its been what 15 years? Everything regarding the characters has been contradicted since and nothing suggests that Ernst is Cassandra outside of Morrison's run.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I know what Charles did to Reed was bad, but I don't think they should give him that KNOWLEDGE back.

I HOPE Kitty can think of a better deal....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I cant believe people needed this to be spelled out for them anyway. Its been what 15 years? Everything regarding the characters has been contradicted since and nothing suggests that Ernst is Cassandra outside of Morrison's run.
    They could just show both of them at the same time, but everytime one is used, the other disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Yea this artist isn't my cup of tea or coffee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They could just show both of them at the same time, but everytime one is used, the other disappears.
    Nova's only been used twice since New X-men and quite frankly it wouldnt have made sense to have Ernst in either just for that purpose

Aurora's elf-like ear is missing...
    Be kind, it's FREE

I think the last 2 image are by the artist Andrea Broccardo from #5. There's a big difference between the two art
    Be kind, it's FREE