Incredible Member

Default Orks (WH40k) vs Sontarans (Doctor Who)

This is a full blown war across the galaxy. No mercy, no quarter. Whichever species is exterminated first loses.
    Last edited by T-1000; 04-27-2022 at 02:45 PM.

BANNED

sontarans are from a universe where time-travel is a weapon. orks are from the universe that has a race that, according to my dad who knows everything about WH40K, can liquidise a planet. close fight I'd say.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alvacron View Post
    sontarans are from a universe where time-travel is a weapon. orks are from the universe that has a race that, according to my dad who knows everything about WH40K, can liquidise a planet. close fight I'd say.
    Sontarans don't have access to Time Travel themselves. They are however incredibly good at cloning reinforcements.

BANNED

and so they just commit clone wars.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Sontarans have had time travel since their first appearance.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

still REALLY close.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alvacron View Post
    still REALLY close.
    In tech maybe. Hand to hand an Ork will rip a Sontaran in half no problem.

Just to clarify, are the Orks allowed War of the Beast feats? Because that was a significant increase in intelligence, infrastructure, technology, resources and leadership for the Orks.

Or are we using the Orks as per 9th ed, end of Octarius War and with Ghrazkull in his new upgraded body?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Just to clarify, are the Orks allowed War of the Beast feats? Because that was a significant increase in intelligence, infrastructure, technology, resources and leadership for the Orks.

Or are we using the Orks as per 9th ed, end of Octarius War and with Ghrazkull in his new upgraded body?
    or their War in Heaven feats (which makes it clear that the current incarnation of the orks are basicly kids)

Krorks are said to be total badasses, but they have had no screen time, so the have no feats. The Beast of the War of the Beast was supposed to be a Neo Krork, but as impressive as slapping Vulcan around was, we cant really extrapolate was a quadrillion of him would be like?

I'm happy running the scenario against the modern Ghazghull Waaagh and then against the Beast.

The use of time travel would be a serious problem for the orks. On the other hand, the Beast in 32k and Ghazza in 40k are in some kind of contact with Gork and Mork. It's not beyond them getting some kind of protection to their champions to protect Ork leaders from time shenanigans.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I will say that bloodlust is probably the only reason Sontarans would do anything particularly devious with their time travel. Might count as CIS for them to just ignore that they have it and engage the orks directly?
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands