Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    This is still odd.

If Sony wanted to go with offball concepts, they should've done a Daily Bugle film. That could be used to set-up El Muerto and whatever other series.
    Bad Bunny, as I've discovered through my WWE loving friend, is one of the biggest music artists in the world and a huge wrestling fan. I imagine Sony approached him to star in something aiming to milk his enormous fan base, had some intern search the keywords "Spider-Man," "Latin America" and "Wrestler" and here we are. Lol.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Kinda hard to see the viability of the project now. Sure, no reason to make a El Muerto movie to begin with, but at least Bad Bunny is a BIG name in the music world that would've attracted an audience. Now that the movie doesn't have him, why keep on with it? Or are they going to get a music star on the same level of popularity?
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Kinda hard to see the viability of the project now. Sure, no reason to make a El Muerto movie to begin with, but at least Bad Bunny is a BIG name in the music world that would've attracted an audience. Now that the movie doesn't have him, why keep on with it? Or are they going to get a music star on the same level of popularity?
    I think the only reason why they are going to contune with the film is because they sunk so much effort in to it to the point where they were starting to cast other charactors for it. I was kinda digging that finally a live action project was going to be using the Mafia side of the Spider-Man lore. Hammerhead, Tombstone and the Lobo Brothers were apperently going to be in it. Even with no Spider-Man, I just want to see what they would look like in live action. Its 50/50 on whether this film will actually get made at this point.