Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Aku (Samurai Jack) gets teleported to the following universes. What happens now?

The Shogun of Sorrow, Aku, Shapeshifting Master of Darkness gets thwarted! Jack, the Scotsman, and a few other allies have managed to banish HIM this time, cast into an infinite multiverse so he may no longer come back.

What does Aku do in these strange new worlds? How does he last? Can he take over, or shall he be vanquished yet again?

-Silmarillion/LotR
    -DC (any version)
    -Marvel (any version)
    -Naruto
    -One Piece
    -Yu Yu Hakusho
    -Slayers
    -Ronin Warriors
    -He-Man/She-Ra
    -Inuyasha
    -PPG
    -RWBY
    -Final Fantasy (any version)
    -Legend of Zelda (any version)
    -Elder Scrolls
    -Devil May Cry
    -Power Rangers (any version)
    -Your own pick.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

LOTR/Silmarillion, he goes on a rampage until a chosen one/high elf/Mair deal with him.

DC/Marvel- Would need someone like Strange or Fate to really deal with him. Though, maybe Katana herself with her, well, Katana could go all "Jack" on him.

Naruto-... Yeah, I don't see a whole lot that can truly deal with him.

One Piece- The ones that could do something about him, have an inherent weakness to the ocean. So, sink those ships, he'll be fine. Otherwise, the elemental fruit guys could do a fair deal of damage to him.

He-Man/She-Ra- Possibly. His weakness to magic swords makes him a prime target for both.

InuYasha- Er, I see a lot of rivalry between him and a certain demon.

PPG- The girls may not be able to end him permanently, but they can lay on the hurt. Like what they do with Him.

RWBY- Maybe Ruby's Silver Eye ability, but otherwise, he's like another Salem; immortal and can create endless armies of monsters.

Elder Scrolls- Interesting. As God-killing is not unheard of. It just depends on the era, and if there's a hero around.

Power Rangers- Maybe? Hard to say. Though the giant sized battles would be interesting.

The rest; simply don't know enough.

Aku can only be meaningfully damaged by weapons that have some sort of divine or spiritual quality like Jack's sword, otherwise it becomes a battle of attrition where Aku will eventually have the advantage, or he BFRs the competition.

These should be easy enough to come by in Marvel or DC, YYH would have Koenma or Sensui hanging around, and I'd imagine Link and Zelda - particularly Zelda depending on the version and how much prep she has - could hold it down.

Slayers with Gourry, Zelgadis and Sylphiel would probably do well, if Aku doesn't get to Lina first with a supply of neverending food and money, I guess.

I'm not entirely sure about Lord of the Rings, in that I'm not sure if it's the Noldor's weapons or their inherent nature that allowed Feanor to fight Balrogs and Fingolfin to roll up to Morgoth's house and cripple him in their duel, but regardless, again, battle of attrition falls to Aku until higher powers get involved - of which, again, I'm not well enough versed in.

That's just combatants though. In most cases in the scenario. I guess it depends if Aku has enough time to 1) hole up and get established in some place first, then 2) attract, create, or infect strong enough individuals to spread his influence around.

Alternatively, if he's thwarted enough times, Aku might just grow apathetic and cloister himself to wallow in his own ennui.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I'm running on the premise here that Aku isn't particularly subtle at first. He's capable of trickery when he knows he's outmatched, but he is otherwise the sort to rock up to your palace and kill you. Also not gonna no-limits his "you need a divine weapon" junk, but he does have decent enough feats backing it up that the power scale probably needs to get pretty high before it stops being an issue.

LOTR/Silmarillion - his high end feats are enough to contend with the bigger names at least to some extent, and he's quick and adaptable, and most of all can throw people through time which is a power I'm pretty sure no one in the setting has an answer for. He's like Melkor's power (probably not his *initial* power, but still) with Sauron's everything else. And an eldritch horror like Ungoliant to boot.

Naruto - If nothing else, depending on the era, they can Chibaku Tensei him. They've got other seals that will probably work too. He's still a pretty major problem though. An Aku jinchuriki would be hilarious.

Yu Yu Hakusho - Dark tournament and earlier, he can be a big deal. Sensui arc, he's probably gonna get killed by Sensui somehow (IIRC the guy was perfectly capable of manifesting some divine chi bullshit). Any time after that, he takes a look around and leaves before anyone can notice him.

Slayers - Way too many things that can be argued to be able to harm or destroy him, and all are possessed by people with absolutely zero sense of restraint. Also he's gonna try to make evil Lina and it's just gonna be normal Lina.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 04-26-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

One of the issues with LotR is whether or not the Greater Powers get involved. If not, sounds like Arda is in for a bad time (especially circa Lord of the Rings). If so, Aku gets his shadowy butt painfully kicked.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate