Default What do you think of War Chest of Nike?

So far I think it would be nice that they keep it. Like It's Batcave of Fortitude

They made the golden eagle armor more like the movie.

We of course have the many Tiara throughout the years

I like it! A lot!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I love it.

I think it may be a bit too modern compared to the rest of Themiscryia but...it should become a WW staple.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Where or rather when was the tiara with the glasses used? I dont ever remember that one.

Fewer shoes than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Where or rather when was the tiara with the glasses used? I dont ever remember that one.
    I don't think it's a tiara with glasses... I think it's a tiara, and a pair of glasses (the glasses maybe referring to her Mod era. They look like the bubble glasses of that era of fashion.

The War Chest is the kind of super-cool, geekasm superhero thing, Wonder Woman should have had, back in the Silver Age Fifties. There should have been a Mego playset, in the 70s, and it should always be guarded by purple Rotties, in little green capes. Maybe, it should be moved to a mountain in America, where it could be guarded by Zephyr the Wonder Bird.

It's totally a keeper, bidges.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 04-28-2022 at 01:23 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

It was AWESOME! Even if nothing else had for me, it made the whole event worthwhile. A feeling came over me at the sight of the Tiar-mory that I can only explain as a Wonder-gasm. I had to take a nap when it was over.

Although I would have included the Sandals of Hermes, the Gauntlet of Atlas and the Purple Death Ray. Where was that Eqyptian helmet from? It looks like Queen Clea's.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 04-28-2022 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    It was AWESOME! Even if nothing else had for me, it made the whole event worthwhile. A feeling came over me at the sight of the Tiar-mory that I can only explain as a Wonder-gasm. I had to take a nap when it was over.

Although I would have included the Sandals of Hermes, the Gauntlet of Atlas and the Purple Death Ray. Where was that Eqyptian helmet from? It looks like Queen Clea's.
    Hahaha, too funny!

I agree that the items you mentioned should be here, with the possible exception of the Purple Healing Ray/ Purple Death Ray.

Maybe they and the Magic Sphere, the Lansinarian Morphing Disc, 8th Metal, etc should have their own spot in a Scientific Equipment Room?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

All I can think of are the potential memes.

Like Diana having a closet full of black Air Force One's.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I think the concept is fine, but the execution was lame. It's mainly the art, but it seems more museum like than a war chest. I'd definitely put a lot of dressing on that salad tbh. This is partially how I feel about the new design for Dooms Doorway too.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

It's absolutely awesome! I love that Amazon culture is being fleshed out in this way.

Apparently, the War Chest of Nike was Stephanie Williams' idea:

https://twitter.com/SonofBaldwin/sta.../with_comments
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    It was AWESOME! Even if nothing else had for me, it made the whole event worthwhile. A feeling came over me at the sight of the Tiar-mory that I can only explain as a Wonder-gasm. I had to take a nap when it was over...
    Hoo'hoo! LOL

And wouldn't this have been a killer TOY, in the Eighties? Like part of the SUPER POWERS collection?

Shouldn't Diana's armory be guarded by a myth-inspired monster of some sort, though? Smaller than a kraken, but, bigger, than a human?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I really like concept. I can’t wait to see more.

I have been coming up with some weapons, clothing, accessories and artifacts with magical and mystical properties for a storyline in my Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee, but didn’t quite imagine this.

I agree that it should include the Sandals of Hermes, Gauntlets of Atlas, Mask of Proteus, etc.