Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Stacked Composite Kirby vs Superman

Superman is overrated, so it's time to see how fast he'd die to good 'ol Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Alvacron View Post
    Superman is overrated, so it's time to see how fast he'd die to good 'ol Kirby
    It’s generally not a good idea to create spite threads (whether or not they end up giving the result you’re looking for).

BANNED

this is just for the memes, I don't hate Superman. he's just not that strong.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Whether it's for the memes it not is immaterial, this is clearly an attempt at a spite thread which we have rules against.

Except he is, and in this case Kirby is being blitzed into paste before he knows what happens.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

https://images.app.goo.gl/EiTYSv6RDr5g4vgt9
    https://images.app.goo.gl/yjCRCw75z5G8wFsR9

BANNED

kirby takes 1 damage from all scources, and has invincibility for about 2 seconds after he does get hit, so superman can't blitz him, and this is kirby with all his HP from all games, along with every bit of invincibility he can get. check the games for confirmation. Superman is just too rooted in his reliance on the sun. Kirby has crash and needle, fire, ice, spark, plasma, COMPOUND ABILITIES, Meta Knight's Sword, the Robobot suit, etc.
    how do you beat a puffbal with the power to kill a Destroyer of worlds?
    https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Voi...06da715dc78343

kirby takes 1 damage from all scources,
    Kirby can also die from falling into a pit. Gameplay mechanics may not entirely indicate a character's story capabilities with fidelity.

and has invincibility for about 2 seconds after he does get hit, so superman can't blitz him, and this is kirby with all his HP from all games, along with every bit of invincibility he can get. check the games for confirmation.
    You could have made this more apparent by stating the conditions of the fight in your opening post.

Also what is to stop Superman from staying out of range and hitting Kirby with heat vision in two-second intervals over and over?

Superman is just too rooted in his reliance on the sun. Kirby has crash and needle, fire, ice, spark, plasma, COMPOUND ABILITIES, Meta Knight's Sword, the Robobot suit, etc.
    Crash, needle, fire, ice, spark, plasma. Suppose they'd work on Superman as well as a Waddle-doo.

You know. if Superman just stands around doing nothing.

how do you beat a puffbal with the power to kill a Destroyer of worlds?
    https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Voi...06da715dc78343
    Being massively faster is a start.

I'm going to have to ask you to restate your argument and not just link to a wiki. Presume that the average board user is not a scholar in Kirby lore and break down your points.

BANNED

Kirby is a being with infinite power, IT'S CANON. HE KILLED THE SUN TWICE!

It should be a simple enough matter for you to provide a video or screenshot of this happening and provide the context which frames this feat, then.

You're also running on the assumption that Superman somehow stops operating at his base level of power when he's separated from the sun. Unless he is hit by red sun radiation, magically bound, hit with green kryptonite, or cloistered away from a yellow sun for years, this is not the case.

BANNED

Kirby IS magic.

Superman is super. He has also fought magical beings like Shazam and has a decent win ratio.

Still waiting for an argument backed up by feats. Stating 'Kirby wins because he wins' is not helping your case here. I'm open to being convinced, but you're going to have to show me more.

BANNED

ok. fine. I'll try this another way. I'll make a new thread for this.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

ok. fine. I'll try this another way. I'll make a new thread for this.
    You better not be considering another spite thread with it. The first could be waved away as you not knowing the rules but you have now specifically been warned.

Please be mindful of this in the construction of your next thread.

BANNED

I'm gonna need help getting feats for both supes and kirby.