Default Berserk characters vs X-men

Team Berserk:
    Emperor Ganishka (with storm cloud form)
    Nosferatu Zodd
    Guts in Berserker Armor
    Wyald

vs

Team X-men:
    Storm
    Colossus
    Shatterstar
    Beast

1. Team-on-team battle
    2. One-on-one matchups:
    Emperor Ganishka vs Storm
    Zodd vs Colossus
    Guts vs Shatterstar
    Wyald vs Beast

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm not sure that anyone on Team Berserk can actually do anything to Colossus, since he's somewhere in the edge of Class 100 and is, IIRC, immune to electricity due to being a lump of metal.

That said, I don't think that anyone on Team X-Men can really do anything to Gashinka if he turns into a cloud of lightning, either, since I doubt that Storm can disperse him and no one has any spiritual attacks, to the best of my knowledge. Give them some prep and they can probably get a bunch of stuff that can affect the astral plane, but I doubt that the standard X-Men anti-telepath training will be too effective here, unless Storm picked up some magic back when she was dating Forge, or something.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone on Team Berserk can actually do anything to Colossus, since he's somewhere in the edge of Class 100 and is, IIRC, immune to electricity due to being a lump of metal.

That said, I don't think that anyone on Team X-Men can really do anything to Gashinka if he turns into a cloud of lightning, either, since I doubt that Storm can disperse him and no one has any spiritual attacks, to the best of my knowledge. Give them some prep and they can probably get a bunch of stuff that can affect the astral plane, but I doubt that the standard X-Men anti-telepath training will be too effective here, unless Storm picked up some magic back when she was dating Forge, or something.
    I think this a pretty fair assessment all in all.

Storm might be able to deal with Ganishka with a hurricane since Griffith being the wind of change kind of dispersed him but it's a touch ambiguous as to how much of that was his sheer spiritual power or charisma.

Colossus is an issue.

In the one on ones, I'm pretty sure Wyald messes Beast up without much issue. I don't know enough about Shatterstar to comment but Guts is a hell of a swordsman.

Storm and Colossus likely win their matches.

Spectacular Member

Guts solos them all, easy speedblitz and chops them in half

Quote Originally Posted by XZJACK View Post
    Guts solos them all, easy speedblitz and chops them in half
    Yeah, that'll work great against Colossus.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yeah, that'll work great against Colossus.
    Chop him before he transforms. Or even if he does Guts cut corundum which is the second hardest thing to diamond, so metal skin won't be any problem at all.

Chop him before he transforms. Or even if he does Guts cut corundum which is the second hardest thing to diamond, so metal skin won't be any problem at all.
    So you need to rig conditions for Guts to have any possibility of winning and ignore Colossus' capability to take harder hits than any Grunbeld has endured or Guts has dished out.

Yeah, that's about enough of that.

Spectacular Member

So you need to rig conditions for Guts to have any possibility of winning and ignore Colossus' capability to take harder hits than any Grunbeld has endured or Guts has dished out.

Yeah, that's about enough of that.
    His skin is just steel. Corundum > steel. Guts chops him in half, deal with it.

His skin is just steel. Corundum > steel. Guts chops him in half, deal with it.
    Your premise is flawed. Based on the fact that Colossus has taken hits from characters capable of casually outputting force that would trivially destroy ordinary steel, his durability trumps that.

But obviously you don't care to engage in good faith or consideration unless your dude wins, so whatever.

Spectacular Member

LOL in comics even normal people like Batman can get hit by Superman and Captain America can get hit by the Hulk and they don't die or even get any broken bones most of the time. That doesn't prove anything.

No, it proves your argument is flawed just fine despite your non-sequitur.

Colossus has endured strikes like these, which are well in excess of what Berserker Armor Guts, Zodd, and Wyald are capable of dishing out.

By all means, prove they can exceed this output - Colossus gets up after taking these hits - before we have a repeat of the whole "Western comics are consistently inconsistent" tangent. Again.

Spectacular Member

No, it proves your argument is flawed just fine despite your non-sequitur.

Colossus has endured strikes like these, which are well in excess of what Berserker Armor Guts, Zodd, and Wyald are capable of dishing out.

By all means, prove they can exceed this output - Colossus gets up after taking these hits - before we have a repeat of the whole "Western comics are consistently inconsistent" tangent. Again.
    You think Captain America's skin is tougher than Corundum?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...74af1d4534a-lq

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If Captain America survives that then Guts does easier.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I mean, "cut" is very generous term for what actually happened.

Guts, in full berserker armour freak out, stabbed him in the face with enough force that doing so shattered the bones in his arms and the result was a small, apparently superficial, crack in Grunbeld's skin. Hardly even damage to speak of.

It wasn't like he was capable of cleaving through it.

And, as Gen has pointed out, Colossus has durability feats way in excess of anything Grunbeld has shown so there's no real argument that Guts could do more than make superficial damage.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I was going to make a joke about Wolverine already being a Berserk character because he goes Berserk all the time, but apparently this thread is already doing the anime fan thing.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!