Incredible Member

Default My second trip to Galaxy's Edge

Earlier this month, I went back to Disneyland. Spent three days in the park. Part of each of those three days was spent in Galaxy's Edge. Where I finally got to ride all the rides!

I built my own R-Unit at the Droid Depot, and bought lots of stuff at Dok Ondar's. I even got two soda bottles that look like thermal detonators.

The only negative? Dok Ondar's was out of Sith Holocrons all three days I was there. So I went to Ebay for that the second night I was there. I have since gotten my SIth Holocron in the mail and am pleased with it. So ultimately, I got all I wanted to get.

Was it worth it? Yes! Absolutely yes! I'm glad I spent the money for an in-state three-day pass. And I am grateful to my friend for finding a hotel at a fraction of the price I had saved for. And I ended up spending way less than half of what I had planned.

My only regret now is the blisters on my feet. Three days of agony. But I'd do it again!

I bought the 5 colors of Kyber Crystals I didn't have. I bought a Lightsaber stand. I bought a Lightsaber Belt Clip, I bought the upgraded Lightsaber bag. I bought Leia's Lightsaber hilt and a blade to go with it. And I bought the Royalty Dress and the Royalty Wig for a friend.

For my droid? I went with the deluxe package. The droid, a personality chip (blue, smuggler), and the backpack.

Second day, I waited in line for Millenium Falcon Smuggler's Run on the stand-by line. It was so insufferable that I paid for the Lightning Lane on Rise Of The Resistance the next day.

The food was good. Second day, we had lunch at Docking Bay 7. Their pot roast was fabulous! But truly. I did not have any disappointment with any of the food I ate at Disneyland. It was all great!

I highly recommend Galaxy's Edge. I had a great time!
    Last edited by Darrin Kelley; 05-09-2022 at 07:17 AM.