Extraordinary Member

Default Michael Myers vs Tarzan

Michael Myers, the infamous slayer, takes on the man of the apes, Tarzan.

This will be the novel incarnation of Tarzan vs the current film's incarnation of Michael

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

How well does Mycheal Myers handle "Poison Arrows shot through his head"? IIRC that was book-Tarzan's main kill-strat in the first book.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

If the current Mike is the one from the first two movies (haven't seen the last one), he took two gun shots in head just fine. Are those shots in continuity, I dunno.

Tarzan in the books was a brute, certainly near peak human. He probably is much faster than Michael in H2H and with a knife might just take his head off.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    If the current Mike is the one from the first two movies (haven't seen the last one), he took two gun shots in head just fine. Are those shots in continuity, I dunno.

Tarzan in the books was a brute, certainly near peak human. He probably is much faster than Michael in H2H and with a knife might just take his head off.
    IIRC Current Mike doesn't have the second movie in it's continuity

Astonishing Member

OK, I'll still go with Tarzan having a speed advantage and with a knife just cuts Mike up.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    OK, I'll still go with Tarzan having a speed advantage and with a knife just cuts Mike up.
    Agreed. Unless Myers has been turned into some kind of ultimate hand to hand fighter, this is Tarzan's fight to lose. He's fast, as well as skilled and powerful enough to grapple with great apes and gorillas, killing them by breaking their necks. His raw strength is backed up by other feats, like him carrying four times as much gold (or more - I forget, it has been a long time since I read Jewels of Opar) as anyone in a group of elite fighters. Should be enough to take Mike's back and then his head with the blade.

Granted, maybe the new movies DO have Mike being some kind of superfast killing machine, I don't know.

Edit: I've found Jewels of Opar online, partly, and it states that Tarzan carts around loads of gold bars that would 'stagger two strong men', and he does it edit: for five hours without showing any sign of exhaustion.

...also the writing is painfully racist. O_o
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 05-09-2022 at 11:25 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Current quadrilogy Michael Myers is closer than ever to zombie Jason Voorhees, minus the latter's most insane showings of strength and damage taking. He rampages for a day or so, getting shot at, bludgeoned, stabbed, hit by a car and staying chill inside a burning house (even if the movie doesn't show he was set on fire head to toe, breathing in all that smoke would have been absolutely no fun for anybody else) and overpowering all kinds of people despite supposedly being an old man (one who acted catatonic for decades).

But because things haven't gotten to the point he can move himself around without a head like a common Deadite, I assume Tarzan can stay out of his range and carve him apart in due time.