Default Zeus (Record of Ragnarok) VS Silverfang (One Punch Man)

So, I've been watching ROR on Netflix and Zeus is......... pretty badass. His punches are insanely, insanely fast, literally counted down by the anime itself. (Though, this could be because of the bad animation)

How does he do against Silverfang, who is ALSO incredibly fast and powerful?

I don't think the animation is bad. Anyway Zeus wins with that time stop punch.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Based on this little breakdown I did here for Zeus (in the context of using him as a yardstick for Adam) I think he's too fast for Bang.

Bang's best feat is briefly matching a somewhat monsterised Garou in combat which is like in the "some small fraction of lightspeed," bracket but I don't think it scales to him being able to match "time stop fist,"

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't think the animation is bad. Anyway Zeus wins with that time stop punch.
    I think my main thing with the animation (not the series) is that so many of the fights have a massive amount of inquisition, followed by what is effectively a slideshow, followed by another inquisition, then another slideshow, and so on. The Liu Bu VS Thor fight went something like 4 episodes. Heck, one of Thor's special moves had basically half an episode dedicated to how badass it supposedly was.