Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Did any of Depp's exes aside from Heard say he hit them? Isn't that the more clear/obvious pattern? The mainstream media was definitely more on Heard's side from the beginning. So much so the man was fired from jobs. At some point logic...ah forget it.
    Depp definitely has a history of violence and substance abuse, but never of physically abusing a girlfriend prior to Amber Heard making allegations.

However, that doesn't mean the abuse didn't happen. It's common for relationships to become toxic enough or the dynamics different enough that someone commits abuse when he/she hadn't prior to that relationship, and wouldn't after. It should also be noted that Depp was going through some serious financial struggles during his relationship with Heard, and their age difference certainly could have led him to act much differently with Heard than he would have with say, Kate Moss or Winona Ryder.

Ultimate Member

The mainstream media was definitely more on Heard's side from the beginning. So much so the man was fired from jobs. At some point logic... ah forget it.
    That's the impression I got, he lost any future Pirates of the Caribbean or Fantastic Beasts appearances, and she's still in Aquaman. The trial outcome can be whatever, but he's taken a big hit (losing *two* million-dollar franchises) and her career seems to be following the same trajectory.

Did any of Depp's exes aside from Heard say he hit them?

No, but other people have mentioned him hitting them and one of them is suing him for assault. Depp's own staff have also mentioned seeing him hit her.

Chris Brown didn't have a violent history before he assaulted Rihanna.

Isn't that the more clear/obvious pattern? The mainstream media was definitely more on Heard's side from the beginning. So much so the man was fired from jobs.
    He was still appearing in movies after that, one of which he produced. He also has a movie in which he plays King Louis XV coming out. A Disney rep has also outright stated that Depp was trouble on the set of the recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie and them letting him go had nothing to do with the allegations.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-03-2022 at 03:21 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Depp's history of physical assaults is 2 men in close to 30 years. One was a security guard back in late 80s. The last one from 2018 is one he's fighting claiming he took up for a woman on the set.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Depp's history of physical assaults is 2 men in close to 30 years. One was a security guard back in late 80s. The last one from 2018 is one he's fighting claiming he took up for a woman on the set.
    I thought the story he told was that he was "acting in self-defense".

And assaulting two men is still a history of violent behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I thought the story he told was that he was "acting in self-defense".

And assaulting two men is still a history of violent behavior.
    2 men in close to 30 years. Its like the claim made earlier about Barkin. But her own statement made to UK showed there was no physical assault there. I get people want to believe Amber Heard still. But she literally cut his finger , lied about makeup to conceal bruises (the company showed the makeup wasn't out then) and bragged no one would believe he was abused.

Depp isn't an angel. But well...Amber Heard comes across much ...much worse.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    2 men in close to 30 years. Its like the claim made earlier about Barkin. But her own statement made to UK showed there was no physical assault there.
    No but it does mention him being controlling and jealous like Heard alleged.

The time distance doesn't matter. Between his drug use, violent tendencies (which he's admitted to in interviews), arrests, two employees suing him for unsafe working conditions. We also have Depp sending texts talking about his violent fantasies about raping Heard after killing her and this was from before he alleges Heard started abusing him.

I get people want to believe Amber Heard still. But she literally cut his finger

So he says. A medical expert testified the injury wasn't consistent with what Depp claimed. ,

bragged no one would believe he was abused.
    The full audio clip is her talking about her responses to his abuse.

Depp isn't an angel. But well...Amber Heard comes across much ...much worse.
    See above.

Depp's claims also have been full of holes like saying he's never been violent with another person and a picture reveals that a black eye Heard allegedly gave him was on his face before he claims she hit him.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-03-2022 at 03:53 AM.

The time distance doesn't matter. Between his drug use, violent tendencies (which he's admitted to in interviews), arrests, two employees suing him for unsafe working conditions. We also have Depp sending texts talking about his violent fantasies about raping Heard after killing her and this was from before he alleges Heard started abusing him.

So he says. A medical expert testified the injury wasn't consistent with what Depp claimed. ,

See above.

Depp's claims also have been full of holes like saying he's never been violent with another person and a picture reveals that a black eye Heard allegedly gave him was on his face before he claims she hit him.
    Like anyone here I have no clue what Johnny Depp is like but being someone who grew up with an manipulative abuser that recording of her taunting Johnny telling him "Go ahead tell the world your story no one will believe." Is the words of an abuser not a victim.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Maybe the solution is people need to be more informed. You as a case example of why that matters.

I know why you brought Tasya up but unlike Depp, she stated Heard did NOT abuse her. The person bringing a case against Johnny is stating he punched them. I was mentioning it because people are acting as if Johnny has done nothing wrong. And, if another person has stated he's provoked violence onto them then there's a pattern. You tried to do the same to Heard only that was debunked.
    True but when on jury duty, the jurors are only supposed to use information given at the proceedings to make their decision. Judges are skillful enough to know when jurors are biased or using outside information for their verdicts.
    "Cable was right!"

Yes it does and its likely Depp always was a controlling person and no one stood up to him or as he felt he had that weird role as she was half his age. Its not right sure. But as we have seen from Barkin and even Depp's own words he'd smash tables and more. Taking his anger out on inanimate objects.

The time distance doesn't matter.
    It sorta does. Painting Depp as a violent man who assaults people and has a history of it is...a stretch. It would be like claiming a man who has 2 DUI's in 30 years has a big history of being a drunk driver. Or a guy speeding has a huge history of speeding etc with 2 cases of speeding tickets. Its a big step to go , this man has a long history assaulting people and in 30 years...there is 2 known cases.

Between his drug use, violent tendencies (which he's admitted to in interviews), arrests, two employees suing him for unsafe working conditions.
    Depp has been arrested....3 times.

In fact here is the article and the Security Guard I brought up discussed Depp in the article...

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depp-...nd-kate-moss-3

The spokesperson said police responded to a call about a noisy party at a hotel. When security asked a group of people to leave the hotel, a fight broke out and Depp was arrested and later charged with assaulting a security guard, the spokesperson said. The UPI report said that telephones in the lobby were also damaged in the incident.

Depp later pleaded guilty to an assault charge and got an absolute discharge, which means the charge was wiped from his record, the Los Angeles Times reported in September 1989.

Depp's attorney, Richard Israels, said Depp overreacted during a discussion with the guard, according to the LA Times.

David Sulina, the security guard that Depp assaulted, told the LA Times at the time that he thought the verdict was "fair" because "it wasn't a major assault."
    Depp trashed a motel with Kate Moss in the mid 90's as one arrest as well.

The final arrest was him threatening the paparazzi for getting close to him in 1999 as he was with Vanessa Paradis. (a fact almost every Hollywood star and Britney Spears has went off on Paparazzi at some point)

Now do I believe Depp wasn't a good boss. Sure...he is rich and seems like an arrogant type dude at times. So its gonna happen he's gonna lead to problems with people who work for him. And some could be true , some could not be.

We also have Depp sending texts talking about his violent fantasies about raping Heard after killing her and this was from before he alleges Heard started abusing him.
    As far as the text timeline goes...is this is best time line of things.

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depp-...imeline-2020-7

Now the 2 started dating in 2012 and well...the cracks likely began there with both really going overboard. In fact there is one deal where Heard admits she almost lost it being violent. So its like a slow simmering disaster and Depp admitted to sending those. But the relationship was never the best and the abuse claims he said began as she took digs at him etc.

Actually they can't agree on that as this details....

https://www.newsweek.com/what-happen...-trial-1709143

3 different opinions on it. 2 of them by the same surgeon who later had his previous testimony of claiming he didn't know exactly. Then Depp's personal doctor who saw him there and got him treatment.

The call complete here. Its clear both had some very hard issues. Heard doesn't believe a woman can be an abuser as Depp pushes her on it. She rips on Depp and claims he abused her. The call also brings up his son in school hearing about the claims etc.

See above.

About the black eye photo. As this details an ex-security guard claims there was other photos taken over time the 2 were together. That this ex-guard claims they would have to go in and get Depp from a situation as he seemed to be physically hitting him. The black eye photo could be from 2015 in 2 instances possibly. Heard has said it could be from her defending her sister at a party. The guard believes its from 2015.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/16/johnn...ex-guard-says/

But the big take away is the ex-security guards who testified for Depp claim it was Heard who was always abusive and usually after she started drinking.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I need to know what abuse Johnny did to Heard. I see a lot of people say it but never elaborate on it. With Heard we know about the audio recording, the fake bruise photos, taking a dump on the bed.

There was a situation where he kicked her and apologized. That is said to be a text completely out of context. I'm not sure how as it's never said and the text was seen as hearsay so not presented in court. There was the headbutt and the punching Amber claimed but then produced photos that would not have been consistent with injuries that would suffered with the abuse she claimed. A photo expert also testified that she or someone in her party had doctored those photos. It ended up being nothing because her stories are inconsistent and not matched with the stories of her witnesses. And because she lied on the stand.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I need to know what abuse Johnny did to Heard. I see a lot of people say it but never elaborate on it. With Heard we know about the audio recording, the fake bruise photos, taking a dump on the bed.
    agreed. I think this is where it went really sour for Ms Head.There is no real hard evidence anywhere he assaulted her. he assaulted a furniture not her.

Also what she did at the final stages of the trail was simply dumb by dragging Kate Moss in based on rumours she heard. this to me may be when she lost the case. she heard a rumour Depp pushed Kate moss down the stairs. I repeat a rumour. You don't use A rumour in the court of law. you use facts and evidence.

what was worse for Ms Head is that Kate Moss debunked the rumour in the most simple and calmest of ways that never felt she was lying.

Last edited by Castle; 06-03-2022 at 11:48 AM.

One more thing. The make up pallet presented in the trial was simply used as a prop. It was not presented as the exact make up she used to cover her bruises.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't know who this man is but he destroyed Heard lawyer

https://mobile.twitter.com/SierraWhi...30323598909440