Default Certificate Error, Can't Access Boards

I've been locked out of these forums since November 2021 because Avast did this to my PC, I used to be able to get around temporarily for a while then it became completely denied. I keep getting DNS error, certificate ran out.

Had to use tablet to log in and hope for help and it's uncomfortable to use for long messages like this one, that's why I don't use it at all. This time is an exception.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I've been locked out of these forums since November 2021 because Avast did this to my PC, I used to be able to get around temporarily for a while then it became completely denied. I keep getting DNS error, certificate ran out.

Had to use tablet to log in and hope for help and it's uncomfortable to use for long messages like this one, that's why I don't use it at all. This time is an exception.
    It's not that the certificate for CBR is bad, it's that something on your computer is interfering probably Avast itself which is terrible so I'd just ditch it. But barring that try this:
    In Avast or AVG security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:

Open the dashboard of your Avast or AVG application.
    Go to Menu and click on Settings > Protection > Core Shields.
    Scroll down to the Configure shield settings section and click on Web Shield.
    Uncheck the box next to Enable HTTPS Scanning and confirm this by clicking OK.
    In older versions of the product you'll find the corresponding option when you go to Menu > Settings > Components and click Customize next to Web Shield
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's not that the certificate for CBR is bad, it's that something on your computer is interfering probably Avast itself which is terrible so I'd just ditch it. But barring that try this:
    In Avast or AVG security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:

Open the dashboard of your Avast or AVG application.
    Go to Menu and click on Settings > Protection > Core Shields.
    Scroll down to the Configure shield settings section and click on Web Shield.
    Uncheck the box next to Enable HTTPS Scanning and confirm this by clicking OK.
    In older versions of the product you'll find the corresponding option when you go to Menu > Settings > Components and click Customize next to Web Shield
    It worked. Thanks bud.

I didn't have to press ok, that button is removed.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage