https://tinihoward.substack.com/p/ex...-a-justice?s=r
The kind folks at DC Comics said I could do something really cool and do an exclusive reveal of some covers for my upcoming one-shot, Worlds Without a Justice League: Wonder Woman, and I said hell yes!

This September, I join hands with Themysciran sister Leila Del Duca to bring you my first ever Wonder Woman story, complete with beautiful cherry blossoms and a cover homage to my home city of Washington, D.C.

I’ve loved Leila’s work since I was a green little comic shop employee myself, stocking shelves with Shutter, a favorite of the cool subscribers at my shop. She also drew one of my favorite Wicked + Divine issues, a super goth issue about the Morrigan that frankly rules. Getting to work with her feels like an exciting high five to 2015 Tini. Thanks Leila!

I don’t want to spoil too much - so I’ve kept things vague, but one of my favorite things about writing this story was getting to dig into the incredible Amazon mythos that’s been established recently by writers Stephanie Williams and Vita Ayala. Between the incredible Wonder Woman backup stories that led up to Trial of the Amazons to their joint work on books like Nubia and the Amazons, I’m more into their world now than I’ve ever been. They’re both doing incredible things over there, I genuinely was so excited to get to build on that mythos in this story.
WORLDS WITHOUT A JUSTICE LEAGUE: WONDER WOMAN

When Pariah and his forces of the Great Darkness laid waste to the most powerful superheroes of all time, all hope was lost...until now. To power his weapons of war, Pariah has captured each member of the Justice League and trapped them on worlds suited to their every dream and desire...while the planets themselves slowly eat away at their respective inhabitants. As Wonder Woman begins a new chapter in her life, Pariah has uprooted her to a reality he controls—how will the Amazon Princess adapt?

Also, Dan Watters and Brandon Peterson combine forces for a noir tale featuring Martian Manhunter! Where there’s life there’s hope, and with that hope comes a deeper unraveling of the tapestry of the DCU’s biggest event of 2022!

Written by TINI HOWARD
Art and cover by LEILA DEL DUCA
Backup written by DAN WATTERS

Backup art by BRANDON PETERSON
1:25 variant cover by AL BARRIONUEVO
1:50 foil variant cover by LEILA DEL DUCA
$4.99 US | 40 pages | One-shot
ON SALE 9/13/22