Default John Wick vs Hutch Mansell (Nobody)

Hand-to-hand combat. Who wins?

Astonishing Member

Both actors are similarly aged (!) but if we assume Mansell is rustier in his movie from having to work out the minimum amount in order to pretend he's a regular joe just before still killing or messing with a lot of fresh people, I guess Wick could still take a majority. I actually only watched the 2nd Wick out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Wildling; 05-06-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Wick has better feats, and in-universe has the better rep. Hutch is a highly regarded professional. John is wildly regarded as the best in the business.

Basically if the two meet it would be like Wick meeting a "sub-boss" in one of his movies. Hutch would make a fight of it, but would lose eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Wick has better feats, and in-universe has the better rep. Hutch is a highly regarded professional. John is wildly regarded as the best in the business.

Basically if the two meet it would be like Wick meeting a "sub-boss" in one of his movies. Hutch would make a fight of it, but would lose eventually.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Feats are feats, but as far as reputation goes, hacking and blackmailing high Pentagon personnel into just locating Hutch and discovering what he was led to the hacker quitting her job and escaping for her life in order to not remotely deal with him, regardless of his current status or age. Her employer still went through with it (and eventually died) due to being blinded by familial revenge. That the movie ends with with more people going after him tells he has more of a past catching up to him issue, rather than a death wish he'll probably die from soon.
    Last edited by Wildling; 05-08-2022 at 02:42 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Both actors are similarly aged (!) but if we assume Mansell is rustier in his movie from having to work out the minimum amount in order to pretend he's a regular joe just before still killing or messing with a lot of fresh people, I guess Wick could still take a majority. I actually only watched the 2nd Wick out of curiosity.
    It's funny, until you mentioned it I didn't actually think that Odenkirk and Reeves are almost the same age.

Crazy.