Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I'm glad Dave is ok, anything could've happened
    I'm also dude got stomped out, people need to learn not to mess with people.
    Yeah, I noticed the guy got the sh!t kicked out of him which is good.

You can feel like a tough guy and attack people that said something that might have offended BUT be prepared to get washed if you attack the wrong person at the wrong time.

Update says that the attacker did threaten Chappelle with the weapon.

Apparently this guy has his residence listed as a homeless shelter. He’s also a rapper with a Spotify account.

Lee raps under the name “NoName_Trapper,” according to social media, and has a verified Spotify profile that boasts nearly 6,000 monthly listeners.

Track two of one of his several albums — 2020’s “Born & die in the trap”– is called “Dave Chappell.”

In another song from the same album, titled “Maga my n—ga”, Lee appears to rap about former President Donald Trump, saying: “Why is everybody always hatin’ on my president.”

Glad Dave is okay.

Violence is not the answer. I hope comedians getting attacked on stage doesn't become the norm.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

In another song from the same album, titled “Maga my n—ga”, Lee appears to rap about former President Donald Trump, saying: “Why is everybody always hatin’ on my president.”
    Oh. So he's insane.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Apparently this guy has his residence listed as a homeless shelter. He’s also a rapper with a Spotify account.

Lee raps under the name “NoName_Trapper,” according to social media, and has a verified Spotify profile that boasts nearly 6,000 monthly listeners.

Track two of one of his several albums — 2020’s “Born & die in the trap”– is called “Dave Chappell.”

Oh, swell. A Trumpanzee. What puzzles me is this: why attack Chappelle since he hates on transgendered people just like Trump and MAGA maggots?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

must be a key and peele fan

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Oh, swell. A Trumpanzee. What puzzles me is this: why attack Chappelle since he hates on transgendered people just like Trump and MAGA maggots?
    The attacker clearly has mental health issues and one of his songs is actually called “Dave Chappelle”. So it’s possible he’s an obsessed fan who went over the edge. Shades of the Selina situation.

Obviously one should not physically attack anyone else.

But what bothers me is that people are already forming their own conclusions that he was attacked because of his opinions about trans people. Why would anyone think that? He's a comedian who doesn't care whom he hurts, so he could have pissed a lot of people for many reasons, or the reason could be something completely unrelated to his comedy, as seems to be the case if this is a homeless person with mental issues.

Does everyone need to automatically start blaming trangender people and their advocates? Don't they have enough problems on their own?
    I wish every trans person had bodyguards like Chappelle did here, they would not get attacked and murdered so often.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    Obviously one should not physically attack anyone else.

But what bothers me is that people are already forming their own conclusions that he was attacked because of his opinions about trans people. Why would anyone think that? He's a comedian who doesn't care whom he hurts, so he could have pissed a lot of people for many reasons, or the reason could be something completely unrelated to his comedy, as seems to be the case if this is a homeless person with mental issues.

Does everyone need to automatically start blaming trangender people and their advocates? Don't they have enough problems on their own?
    I wish every trans person had bodyguards like Chappelle did here, they would not get attacked and murdered so often.
    Trans are the people who Dave pissed off the most so it's natural to think the attack could be related to that.

Looks like the guy took himself too seriously when he rapped about Chappelle.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I hope comedians getting attacked on stage doesn't become the norm.
    Yes, my thought exactly.

I'm glad Dave is ok, I'm a huge fan of his and don't even much follow comedians anymore. But his work is another level.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Trans are the people who Dave pissed off the most so it's natural to think the attack could be related to that.
    So it's natural to some people to immediately suspect the most vulnerable group of people without any reasonable proof. Got it.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    So it's natural to some people to immediately suspect the most vulnerable group of people without any reasonable proof. Got it.
    The recent controversies surrounding Dave have been around Trans. It's his biggest beef at the moment. It wouldn't have shocked anyone if the attack was related to that. There's always someone willing to take things too far.

Invincible Member

Comedians have been attacked on stage before ( normally in smaller venues though ). It's a stretch to think this happened because Will Smith established a new norm or that SWJ-transpeople-whoever are stopping "free speech" or whatever.