Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Yes, Spectre and Zauriel (who I took to during Morrison's run on JLA) and Ragman.
    Those 3 were my first thought and all are sorely underused. Glad to see Azrael still in the mix though.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Yes, Spectre and Zauriel (who I took to during Morrison's run on JLA) and Ragman.
    Those 3 were my first thought and all are sorely underused. Glad to see Azrael still in the mix though.
    Ragman could be such a big deal under the right creative, having the "rags" talk to him and try to corrupt him from the inside. I've always seen tons of potential there.

Dare I say DC's Moon Knight? I really think he could be big.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Ragman could be such a big deal under the right creative, having the "rags" talk to him and try to corrupt him from the inside. I've always seen tons of potential there.

Dare I say DC's Moon Knight? I really think he could be big.
    That would have a sidebar bit of irony since a very large part (if not majority) of MK fandom sees Moon Knight as Marvel's Batman.
    Yes, fandom knows that allegedly Nighthawk of Squadron Supreme was intentionally meant to be that, he just doesn't really work well in that role. Moon Knight owns that much better to most it seems.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Late to the party hearing more Azrael is on the horizon. Definitely hyped.

I still need to finish my custom Azrael figure. I botched the gauntlets... Good motivation to give it another try.