Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

At this point sinister just has to go so may as well give selene his seat. Sinister being the scooby doo villain of the week every week has now become ridiculous so it's time to exit left. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    At this point sinister just has to go so may as well give selene his seat. Sinister being the scooby doo villain of the week every week has now become ridiculous so it's time to exit left. lol
    still hoping that Inferno foreshadow variant come to fruition, I need to see him in the pit just so I can get Selene. I rather her cause havok on krakoa than him tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    still hoping that Inferno foreshadow variant come to fruition, I need to see him in the pit just so I can get Selene. I rather her cause havok on krakoa than him tbh
    I'm not sure how much Gillien is respecting Inferno. From his FCBD i would say not at all. He seems to have jumped all in where Percy went with deaths and lives rather than where hickman left it with the door more wide open. But then the moira clones i guess does make it a bit different. It's hard to take robo moira serious as any incarnation of moira when one she isn't human anymore and two isn't a mutant so for all intents and purposes this moira is a golem no longer even informed by human emotion so it's actions read more like a programming than an actuality of what moira intended to happen as absence her emotions and agency can we even say what Moira, moira would even be doing now. It makes it all empty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think resurrection will be a part of the solution. Either Coven Akkaba betray and murder Selene and Hope and the Five revive her so she acquiesces to the council's decision, or Hope and the Five resurrect the Externals who were sacrificed to make the gate and that neutralizes the monster.
    Except the story made a huge point that the QC has no current member with magical skills snd neither of the above two options does anything to resolve that.

Coven Akkaba has no way to be resurrected if Selene kills them all, so them attacking her would be plain stupid and suicidal. She murdered almost all of the Externals before and took down all of X-Force.

Selene was placed in this story for a reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Sinister will be booted off the council in due course(hopefully sooner than later) but I don't think Hope's 'threat' was perceived that way, it was common sense because the 5 are the keystone of Krakoa and have no representation.While Selene made a point , trusting her with resurrections is dangerous because sure she can do it,but then she can spell everyone to follow her whim like White Sword. Selene doesn't do altruism.So I say QC made the right call ,but for the drama I do see Selene replacing Sinister
    I could definitely see Selene twisting the resurrections to suit her. Especially the Genoshans. I think if her spell brother them back as worshippers, it would propel her to godhood. So she is scheming.

OMG i had no idea how entertainingly bad this was going to be so i'm kind of glad i got it. If you want to see some five light messiah butt kissing to the next level this is definitely for you. If you want to selene violated in i guess a way the writer thought would be satisfying to fans your in for a whopper. lol

spoilers:
    Just the juxposition of Xavier being "oh dear nathaniel" with essex after saying how Petty Selene was is jaw dropping. like, am i reading this. lol."
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-17-2022 at 10:08 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG i had no idea how entertainingly bad this was going to be so i'm kind of glad i got it. If you want to see some five light messiah butt kissing to the next level this is definitely for you. If you want to selene violated in i guess a way the writer thought would be satisfying to fans your in for a whopper. lol

spoilers:
    Just the juxposition of Xavier being "oh dear nathaniel" with essex after saying how Petty Selene was is jaw dropping. like, am i reading this. lol."
    end of spoilers
    Fudge yeah! I've missed the Five Lights honestly a concept I was hoping Gillen would pick back up.

Astonishing Member

I will for the life of me never get this forum’s love for Selene.

Wait. People simp for Apocalypse. Never mind it makes sense.

Still, best not to have a council member who wants to reverse agriculture

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I will for the life of me never get this forum’s love for Selene.

Wait. People simp for Apocalypse. Never mind it makes sense.

Still, best not to have a council member who wants to reverse agriculture
    Apocalypse >>> Selene though.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!