Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Uhh I doubt that besides Wandavision shows have been hit and miss. Moon Knight turned out alright I guess.
    No one is telling me that ironman 2,hulk,ironman 3,thor 1 for example are better movies then doctor strange 2,shang -chi,eternals and spiderman no way,moon knight,loki,wandavision etc.. for example.

For me all phase 4 has been a hit and i am more excited for the phase 4 and beyond then past phases on average.The stories,action,cgi and character development are well done/really good.
    The average person who watch the phase 4 films and shows all phase 4 show and movies have been hits.For them the mcu has not gone downhill as well.
    Anybody saying that in comment sections,forums and anti-sjw channels are living in a bubble.
    That's a fact.

Even eternals is mostly a hit(hit for the audience and half for the critics going by the rt score and average rating).
    Phase 4 for example is rating higher on average by critic and audiences then phase 1 and 2 and it's not even over yet.
    There is more variety in the mcu canon more then ever.

Marvel keep doing what you doing.
    MCU phase 4 canon comicbook movies and shows ratings update.
    Critics and Audience Consensus
    Movies
    BLACK WIDOW 79% Average Rating: 6.9/10
    AUDIENCE SCORE 91% Average Rating: 4.5/5

SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS 91% Average Rating: 7.5/10
    AUDIENCE SCORE 98% Average Rating: 4.8/5

ETERNALS 47% Average Rating 5.60 /10
    AUDIENCE SCORE 78% Average Rating: 4.0/5

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME 93% Average Rating: 7.9/10
    AUDIENCE SCORE 98% Average Rating: 4.8/5

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS 75% Average Rating: 4.3/5
    AUDIENCE SCORE 87% Average Rating: 4.3/5

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER 86% AVERAGE AUDIENCE SCORE 84%

LOKI 92% AUDIENCE SCORE 91%

WHAT IF...? 94% AUDIENCE SCORE 94%

HAWKEYE 92% AUDIENCE SCORE 91%

MOON KNIGHT 87% AUDIENCE SCORE 92%
    Now looking at the ratings from the critics and audiences for the mcu films,the average person or most would say there are no bad or mediocre mcu movies. All mcu films are fresh from either the audience,critics or both. Even if eternals has a rotten from critics the average score is good (5.3/10) and it's not a rotten from audience and has higher rt score and average score from them.
    Last edited by mace11; 05-09-2022 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    One of two probabilities:

1) It will DEFINITELY lead to something bigger; or

2) They'll argue she's not from another multiverse but an alternate timeline of the same universe, therefore not the same thing.
    I'm thinking it might touch on the first one just because of where the multiverse things seem to be heading.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    MCU phase 4 canon comicbook movies and shows ratings update.
    Critics and Audience Consensus

Now looking at the ratings from the critics and audiences for the mcu films,the average person or most would say there are no bad or mediocre mcu movies. All mcu films are fresh from either the audience,critics or both. Even if eternals has a rotten from critics the average score is good (5.3/10) and it's not a rotten from audience and has higher rt score and average score from them.
    I don't know but it seems as if that a lot of people have given up on rotten tomatoes.

Extraordinary Member

Edited/more updated info above for the shows.
    Last edited by mace11; 05-09-2022 at 02:08 PM.

So DS1 ended with Mordo losing faith in the Ancient Once and we saw him on a quest to take out other sorcerers. We finally get the sequel to that film and the only Mordo we see is an alternate universe one....WTF?!? How the hell they just drop that plot? I think Stephen had a quick line expressing animosity towards his Mordo and I guess we are to assume Mordo came for him between films. Not enough people are talking about that

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So DS1 ended with Mordo losing faith in the Ancient Once and we saw him on a quest to take out other sorcerers. We finally get the sequel to that film and the only Mordo we see is an alternate universe one....WTF?!? How the hell they just drop that plot? I think Stephen had a quick line expressing animosity towards his Mordo and I guess we are to assume Mordo came for him between films. Not enough people are talking about that
    One of the few reviews I read pointed out the Mordo thing.

But the cool kids are all about the multiverse now. Maybe we can thank the trailblazing, Oscar-winning Into the Spider-Verse for that.

This unfortunately happens a lot in the MCU - Scorpion, Crossbones, Arnim Zola (although I thought his small role in CA2 was great). They drop plot threads if they feel they have a better path to go down. However, I imagine Mordo will be used in the 3rd film, we haven’t seen either 616 or 838 Mordo die. With Clea looking to be involved it’s possible we’ll see not only his return, but also Dormammu

Ultimate Member

In fairness, it might just be that Strange got in touch with that guy Mordo (re)crippled, and knows about his crusade from that.

Am I the only one surprised that Billy and Tommy didn't make their way into the MCU? I mean, I know they're building towards a Young Avengers, and there aren't a lot of choices there.

No, I was also surprised by that and now wonder if they are ever going to actually have Wiccan and Speed? We all assumed they would and that this film would likely be the catalyst but now, it's not such a sure thing.

Although I was thinking since Kang is coming in, they might go the Ironlad route and make a teen Kang find the boys and bring the YA team together that way?

Mighty Member

The rumor was that at the beginning of this movie we were going to see Mordo go after Wanda because of what she did in Westview and that she killed him.

Given that this early synopsis of the movie got most of what happened in the movie right, I guess this scene was cut at the last minute

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Apparently 616 Mordo was supposed to be in a version that was 40 minutes longer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    The rumor was that at the beginning of this movie we were going to see Mordo go after Wanda because of what she did in Westview and that she killed him.

Given that this early synopsis of the movie got most of what happened in the movie right, I guess this scene was cut at the last minute
    Probably for the best

Incredible Member

So, all the multiversal Wanda and kids. They're from universes where Wanda didn't come to her senses and is still holding a town hostage in her fantasy?
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    So, all the multiversal Wanda and kids. They're from universes where Wanda didn't come to her senses and is still holding a town hostage in her fantasy?
    we dont know that. We only saw one version of the family and the film didnt really go into many details about them and how they came to be

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Apparently 616 Mordo was supposed to be in a version that was 40 minutes longer.
    I wonder if any of that will make it to home releases

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Even Olsen had to think of a reason why she has no concern for him, bringing back her brother or her parents. All the focus is on the kids she spent 6 days with.
    To be fair, it could be that she only had 6 days with them compared to the years she had with her brother and Vision. And the dreams being a constant reminder of what she lost.

I lost a cousin I was close to years ago, but fell out of touch with as he fell into addiction. And I've had trouble getting past it, because of all the time we didn't have, what could have been and what I could have done.

It's not always the time we have together, it's the time we could have had that hurts the most