Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Ugh. Not the BC Avengers and hard-drinking Odin .

- Classic costumes for the Eternals, X-Men, and Avengers! The old Ms. Marvel costume .

- I really can't read that narration and take it seriously that that's Moira McTaggert.

- The Aaron Avengers together look so random. And not in a fun way.

Just so ugh, the epitome of just throwing things at the wall with no idea on potential execution....thank goodness he's on the Avengers side of things!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

So, we all agree that Moira Skinned Mary Jane. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    So, we all agree that Moira Skinned Mary Jane. Correct?

Kill Mary Jane in a mutant comic? Nah, I guess she'll put a chip on her or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Kill Mary Jane in a mutant comic? Nah, I guess she'll put a chip on her or something.
    x2

She is "wearing her" not as she "wear" Banshee.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    x2

Imagine the (justifiable) anger the Spider-fandom would have if they suddenly killed off a character like MJ randomly for a storyline that isn't even part of Spider-man. 0%.

We know that Peter is going to be at the Gala, they will probably play the misunderstanding ("Why is MJ so cold to me?").

Changing the subject, how is it possible that a character is planning to cause the X-Men and the Avengers to brutally kill each other and we have people going "Team Moira!", what is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    x2

Right. Moira said "Wearing Her" so i'm going to assume she skinned Mary Jane and that's extreme. YIKES.

Imagine the (justifiable) anger the Spider-fandom would have if they suddenly killed off a character like MJ randomly for a storyline that isn't even part of Spider-man. 0%.

We know that Peter is going to be at the Gala, they will probably play the misunderstanding ("Why is MJ so cold to me?").

Changing the subject, how is it possible that a character is planning to cause the X-Men and the Avengers to brutally kill each other and we have people going "Team Moira!", what is wrong with you.
    I've noticed that Too. So Why are people saying Team Moira?

I've noticed that Too. So Why are people saying Team Moira?
    Because they hate Krakoa so much that they want the Avengers to destroy it and kill all the mutants.

I sincerely hope that there will not be another terrible AvsX and that they stop Moira's plans in time.

Because they hate Krakoa so much that they want the Avengers to destroy it and kill all the mutants.

I sincerely hope that there will not be another terrible AvsX and that they stop Moira's plans in time.
    Well, I pray there won't be another AvX again, but we both know it's happening. Though i'm very curious as to why people don't want Mutants to Grow and have a better life for themselves.

Moira is just whatever to me I hope she gets destroyed soon.

Probably because she broke up with you for a stupid time skip and mystery box. Unless it's Moira Jane.

(The whole timing and execution of this is so weird).

Incredible Member

I like the Krakoa era but the Quiet Council and X-Force incompetence and negligence needs to be resolved, Robot Moira is their fault and responsability and they have to pay for it, maybe someone more competente will take thair places. **** the Avangers tho, I hope they get wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    I like the Krakoa era but the Quiet Council and X-Force incompetence and negligence needs to be resolved, Robot Moira is their fault and responsability and they have to pay for it, maybe someone more competente will take thair places. **** the Avangers tho, I hope they get wrecked.
    Is she though? I mean Responsibility yes, but their fault? I would say no. I mean she never wanted to help Mutants in the first place, but start another Mutant Genocide. Robot Moira however, couldn't have possibly be foreseen.

Incredible Member

Is she though? I mean Responsibility yes, but their fault? I would say no. I mean she never wanted to help Mutants in the first place, but start another Mutant Genocide. Robot Moira however, couldn't have possibly be foreseen.
    Destiny and Sinister say hello! Also Xavier, Magneto and the rest of the council should have take care of her instead of leting Mystique hunt her.

I don't know I just don't get it. Maybe Mutants are supposed to be Destroyed. Like everything and everyone is after them. It's like the ENTIRE Marvel Universe has at one point fought or currently has an issue with Mutants whatever the case may be.

Would people be satisfy if Mutants just left the Marvel universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably because she broke up with you for a stupid time skip and mystery box. Unless it's Moira Jane.

(The whole timing and execution of this is so weird).
    Yeah, I mean I totally picture a scene of Peter trying to talk to "MJ" at the Gala and Moira telling him to **** off. Peter won't know she's Moira and he'll be sad.