Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Moira also says "When ye wake up I'll be wearing you", so that can imply MJ won't be killed, the question is how Moira is gonna wear her and not kill MJ.

Maybe Moira will leave a chip on MJ that controls her then jump out or somethin'..
    We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    I'm guessing Moira's new super special robot powers will probably let her take a bit of DNA for MJ and kind of shapeshift into her. MJ will probably be all tied up in a basement or something. Also, wouldn't Peter's spidey sense get to tingling around faux MJ?

...also, Destiny should have seen this coming.
    She probably did. Destiny waits to reveal things at the right at the right time or let’s them play out as they should, as to avoid causing harm unintentionally.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Marvels not dumb enough to fridge MJ, let alone to fridge MJ for an X-Men plot
    They did try having her killed off in a plane crash back in 2000. That obviously didn't work, so . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She probably did. Destiny waits to reveal things at the right at the right time or let’s them play out as they should, as to avoid causing harm unintentionally.
    Problaby she already know all the plots.

She has to know about the Moiraxs and Moiracasta

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maybe that's what she told Sinister? Either way what could Moira do? I mean Sinister has a cloning Farm of Moiras he can just reset things whenever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Maybe that's what she told Sinister? Either way what could Moira do? I mean Sinister has a cloning Farm of Moiras he can just reset things whenever he wants.
    Does Sinister even know Moiras power ?, I thought only Xavier, Magneto and more recently Emma Frost, Mystique and Destiny were aware of it.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Does Sinister even know Moiras power ?, I thought only Xavier, Magneto and more recently Emma Frost, Mystique and Destiny were aware of it.
    Yes, Sinister knows. At the End of Inferno #4 Emma frost told the Entire QC everything.....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    They did try having her killed off in a plane crash back in 2000. That obviously didn't work, so . . .
    I remember that time. While thinking about what ever he should move on or not, Peter had a nice evening with a female university student who then turned out to be a mentaly unstable SHIELD sleeper agent.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I remember that time. While thinking about what ever he should move on or not, Peter had a nice evening with a female university student who then turned out to be a mentaly unstable SHIELD sleeper agent.
    Wasn't that Marrow, if I recall right?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wasn't that Marrow, if I recall right?
    A one shot yes. Though i don't know why it was made, seeing how there was likely very little demand for such an encounter between the two again.

If it was meant to explain why she was absent from the X-men after Claremeont took over, it did a pretty poor job, since all the reader learned was that she was found by SHIELD agents in the New York sewers in a damaged state of mind. Which never got further explained, explored or even mentioned ever again.

But the oneshot was made and takes place exactly in that brief time period when MJ was claimed to have died during a plane crash. Hence why i remember it.

Wasn't the Jackal somehow involved in faking MJs death?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yes, Sinister knows. At the End of Inferno #4 Emma frost told the Entire QC everything.....
    Wait, she outright told Sinister?! Did peering into Moira’s mind cost her brain cells?

Speaking of sinister was it ever told how he got moiras sample (assuming he had it to make her clones) because by the end of Inferno when Emma told the entire QC, Moira was gone and I'm assuming it would have been close to impossible for Sinister to get his hands on her, unless he was able to gather it before then.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Speaking of sinister was it ever told how he got moiras sample (assuming he had it to make her clones) because by the end of Inferno when Emma told the entire QC, Moira was gone and I'm assuming it would have been close to impossible for Sinister to get his hands on her, unless he was able to gather it before then.
    He probably knew way before Krakoa, thanks to Destiny. I think we'll see that in Immortal.

Really not a fan of the direction they have taken Moira...it is WAY too Funny in the worst possible ways...
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Very interesting. Do you think the Avengers sould even be mad about that? I wonder what Gillen/Duggan will go with this.
    They are there to add stakes to the conclusion of the arc.They will probably demand resurrection tech knowhow as a show of good faith and typically will be denied ,turn to Orchis Sinister fo his services and shite will go south.