Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The randomness is just being true to their roots.
    Aaron going more back to basics than anyone gave him credit for .

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The randomness is just being true to their roots.
    I think that you mean current roots, the Avengers of the 70's and 80's had an pretty standard roster revolving between 12 characters.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aaron going more back to basics than anyone gave him credit for .
    Aaron needs to leave the Avengers title asap, if he was writing an X-title you may understand our pain.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Aaron needs to leave the Avengers title asap, if he was writing an X-title you may understand our pain.
    Umm excuse you, we're perfectly familiar with your pain, we had him on an X-title for years. He's your problem now, we don't want him back, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Not to go off track but, Death almost died and 616 almost became a cancerverse. Not being snide but the action kinda spoke for itself.
    Death is being so dramatic. About 100 thousand people out of trillions(?) figured out how to resurrect themselves (and how many have actually been resurrected? Couple thousands?) and she says she is dying cause of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Why does this Preview feels like it's trying to convince me WHY Mutants must be stopped......when they haven't done anything wrong.

Nothing to see here. Nice gif. ^_^
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-06-2022 at 08:48 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

When the hell is Namor gonna come back to X-men? He needs to come back home.

I bet sooooo many people Boo'd at the last panel of the 2nd page
    GrindrStone(D)

Errrrr what exactly did the Mutants steal
    GrindrStone(D)

I frowned reading this lmao ugh

Why would Namor side with the Avengers against the Xmen?

Anyways, looks good. Christ, the Eternals being into genocide now huh... (well, technically they always wanted to genocide the deviants). Wish we could still get a hive mind of psychic monkeys, they seem fun (as long as they're all low level espers, you know some writer is going to go big brain and make like 5 of them omega level or something. Then Jason Aaron makes one of them the phoenix).

Anyway, this seems fun, Im looking forward to reading more.

(and for God's sake, can Jean drag the phoenix out of echos wig, it's been a while since she embarrassed a Phoenix host)

Last edited by Del torro; 05-07-2022 at 12:35 AM.

Is Scott's hand on Jeans butt in this...
    Slow clap... I'm proud of you slim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    When the hell is Namor gonna come back to X-men? He needs to come back home.
    Emma will change his mind. I hope so

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I am going to be a little skeptical if AXE ends with Namor still siding with the Avengers rather than rejoining forces with the X-Men/mutants. Like, its perfectly in character for him to be one of the few high-profile mutants to have absolutely no idea about mutant resurrection because he's been on his Hot Girl **** and acting like he's above anything mutant solidarity can offer him, but the second mutant resurrection goes public, IMO he's most likely to be thinking "See, now if you'd all just LED with that when approaching me in the FIRST place, I wouldn't be stuck trying to figure out how to jump ship without losing face."

Like yeah Namor's a narcissist but he's a pragmatic narcissist. You'll never convince me he's a guy who upon realizing that the rest of the race he's a part of but has currently been keeping his distance from have collectively achieved immortality....is gonna be like 'nah, I'm fine where I'm at actually, I don't really want any part of that.'

I mean, he's gonna want to find a way to shift his allegiances back over to mutantdom without coming across as being a supplicant with his hand stretched out for charity....absolutely.

I think he's probably gonna be looking for some way to show up on Krakoa having taken a high-profile Eternal prisoner or something, or having key intel mutants need, letting him return from a position of strength, like he's doing THEM a favor by showing up now.....but I don't think it'd be super in character if he just sticks with siding with the Avengers rather than realigning himself with mutantkind.

(Tbh, I think it wouldn't even necessarily be about wanting to ensure immortality for himself, since he'd be aware he'd still end up going through the resurrection protocols whether he was officially allied with Krakoa or not, just by being a mutant. IMO it'd be more about him realizing that between not having any idea mutants were about to terraform Mars before the Hellfire Gala, and then not knowing about mutant resurrection.....like I think he'd wonder what other big mutant secrets he might be cutting himself off from by willfully staying out of the loop like he has been. Namor's not someone who likes being in the dark if he doesn't have to be.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Errrrr what exactly did the Mutants steal
    It’s Moira doing the narration on that part, not the machine, so what do expect?

Scottish cyborg be crazy

Edit: as for Namor, Atlantis always comes before mutantdom for him, so he’ll align with whichever team suits that
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 05-07-2022 at 02:27 AM.