Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Destiny and Sinister say hello! Also Xavier, Magneto and the rest of the council should have take care of her instead of leting Mystique hunt her.
    Tell Destiny and Sinister I said go away!. Yes, they should have, but if they did decide to kill Moira right then and there was Robot Moira always the End result? Or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, I mean I totally picture a scene of Peter trying to talk to "MJ" at the Gala and Moira telling him to fuck off. Peter won't know she's Moira and he'll be sad.
    Ha! Get f*cked spidey.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Right. Moira said "Wearing Her" so i'm going to assume she skinned Mary Jane and that's extreme. YIKES.
    Moira also says "When ye wake up I'll be wearing you", so that can imply MJ won't be killed, the question is how Moira is gonna wear her and not kill MJ.

Maybe Moira will leave a chip on MJ that controls her then jump out or somethin'.

Yeah, I mean I totally picture a scene of Peter trying to talk to "MJ" at the Gala and Moira telling him to fuck off. Peter won't know she's Moira and he'll be sad.
    Shouldn't Spidey be able to tell something is up if she acts too suspicious though? Then again he is a colossal moron if the plot requires it pretty consistently...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Incredible Member

i guess its too much to hope that peter will realize that it isn't mj at the gala, kinda like when aunt may knew it was the chameleon pretending to be peter and she gave him poisoned cookies

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i guess its too much to hope that peter will realize that it isn't mj at the gala, kinda like when aunt may knew it was the chameleon pretending to be peter and she gave him poisoned cookies
    Or when MJ could tell right away that the Spider-Man she saw in Kraven's Last Hunt isn't Peter, or when the Spidey she met in a DeMatteis story story is Chameleon, or how easily she could tell Spidey from his clones during clone saga (To the point she recognized him when he was in the Scarlet Spider costume, somehow).

It would be depressingly ironic if Spidey himself can't tell that Moira Jane is an impostor, specially if she's too obvious about it lol.

Then again, that could be considered payback for how she was fucking incapable of telling that the Spidey in Superior Spider-Man isn't Peter .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Moira also says "When ye wake up I'll be wearing you", so that can imply MJ won't be killed, the question is how Moira is gonna wear her and not kill MJ.

Maybe Moira will leave a chip on MJ that controls her then jump out or somethin'.

Well, then she's probably going to be a Hologram or something of that nature. Let's Hope Spider-Man's INFOMOUS Spider-sense picks up on this.

If your going to be at the Gala Parker at least be useful!!

MJ didn't know that "Peter" was Otto for months, of course Peter is not going to know anything

Astonishing Member

So, we all agree that Moira Skinned Mary Jane. Correct?
    I still consider it possible they go more with something like Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker instead. Where Moira installs a microchip on MJs neck which contains a copy of her memories and allows her to take controll of the body when she wants.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I still consider it possible they go more with something like Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker instead. Where Moira installs a microchip on MJs neck which contains a copy of her memories and allows her to take controll of the body when she wants.
    That would be even more twisted. She'd be alive, but in what kind of messed-up mental/emotional state from such a trauma . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Well, then she's probably going to be a Hologram or something of that nature. Let's Hope Spider-Man's INFOMOUS Spider-sense picks up on this.

If your going to be at the Gala Parker at least be useful!!
    Marvel says he'll have a role to play in this, maybe a big one, but I'll wait to see for that lol.

MJ didn't know that "Peter" was Otto for months, of course Peter is not going to know anything
    That was dogshit writing though, even if you don't consider just how easily she sniffed out impostors before, 'cause Otto was a terrible actor when he was pretending to be Peter even when he did have Spidey's memories.

Yeah, and she went after the guy who seemingly created Phalanx to have her Omega Moira body, and Phalanx could possess people, so maybe her current tech has something like it for her to take over MJ for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be even more twisted. She'd be alive, but in what kind of messed-up mental/emotional state from such a trauma . . .
    She can handle it, MJ's a big girl .

Considering Zeb Wells is spearheading this, I can totally see this happening in reverse.

Oh, boy that's not good.

I can dig that. Better than going around Skinning people. Sheesh Moira has Snapped ya'll geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Marvel says he'll have a role to play in this, maybe a big one, but I'll wait to see for that lol.
    I'm curious as to why now is he going to play a big role. He wasn't present last time. Is this Marvels way of telling readers they are sorry Spider-Man wasn't important enough to the Mutants they didn't invite him? LOL.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Marvels not dumb enough to fridge MJ, let alone to fridge MJ for an X-Men plot

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Marvels not dumb enough to fridge MJ, let alone to fridge MJ for an X-Men plot
    Unless there’s a mutant around called Michelle Jones or something…

I'm guessing Moira's new super special robot powers will probably let her take a bit of DNA for MJ and kind of shapeshift into her. MJ will probably be all tied up in a basement or something. Also, wouldn't Peter's spidey sense get to tingling around faux MJ?

...also, Destiny should have seen this coming.