Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Speaking of sinister was it ever told how he got moiras sample (assuming he had it to make her clones) because by the end of Inferno when Emma told the entire QC, Moira was gone and I'm assuming it would have been close to impossible for Sinister to get his hands on her, unless he was able to gather it before then.
    No clue ,but we can be certain Sinister was onto Xavier before he was officially recruited so it's a safe bet he knew how to acquire Moira's DNA -a few loose ends like the weird Apoth entity on a drive he acquired in FA could be key especially if it hacked cerebro and Xavier's memories. He'll eventually brag about it anyway.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    He probably knew way before Krakoa, thanks to Destiny. I think we'll see that in Immortal.
    I am wondering if this is even 616 Sinister anymore. I wonder if it is a Sinister from another one of Moria's lifes where they worked together and knew about her power from that. And somehow got her DNA then and found a way to not get reset with the rest of the universe. If so this Sinister would not only have experienced Morias other lives to but also knew before the Quiet Council was even a thing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    I am wondering if this is even 616 Sinister anymore. I wonder if it is a Sinister from another one of Moria's lifes where they worked together and knew about her power from that. And somehow got her DNA then and found a way to not get reset with the rest of the universe. If so this Sinister would not only have experienced Morias other lives to but also knew before the Quiet Council was even a thing.
    Here is the thing if you think of an alternate universe Sinister it is the one of life 9.As I said before Hickman clued us in of this possibility.One of the Powers of X books in the data page says he created omega chimeras that became a hive mind and committed mass suicide by collapsing into a singularity. What if he planned it out to use that singularity to wormhole his way from life 9 where he and his clones had club marks into life 10b where Sinister has diamond marks? Remember also in life 9 there was an attempt on Moira's life and she was put in stasis by Apoc to either keep her hidden or restore her.So if Sinister got access to her blood or ordered the hit to get her DNA then it is possible the sinister of Life 9 in Orchis and the one of life 10 in Krakoa are working together.If not ,I still think the Sinister of life 9 escaped assassination(maybe by Destiny and had a clone of his get executed by machines but jumped via his singularity tunnel to life 10) and doesn't know about Sinister of life 10 and the converse is true as they evolved in different timelines.

This is all my speculation but we have to wait and see, the whole Moira plot in IXM#1 makes it hard to tell how far back Sinister planned the entire thing, but I think because he knows how many times Moira existed (10) then likely he is doing all these manipulations in life 10 only ,but him meeting his life 9 version will be fun indeed if I'm over the target.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    A one shot yes. Though i don't know why it was made, seeing how there was likely very little demand for such an encounter between the two again.

If it was meant to explain why she was absent from the X-men after Claremeont took over, it did a pretty poor job, since all the reader learned was that she was found by SHIELD agents in the New York sewers in a damaged state of mind. Which never got further explained, explored or even mentioned ever again.

But the oneshot was made and takes place exactly in that brief time period when MJ was claimed to have died during a plane crash. Hence why i remember it.

Wasn't the Jackal somehow involved in faking MJs death?
    No, it was just some random stalker who happened to have mutant telepathic powers who was obsessed with Mary Jane and wanted to be(come) Peter so he could be with her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Wasn't the Jackal somehow involved in faking MJs death?
    Pretty sure he wasn't, it was some telepath who became in-synch with Spidey's emotions who did so, Jackal at the time was presumed dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    No, it was just some random stalker who happened to have mutant telepathic powers who was obsessed with Mary Jane and wanted to be(come) Peter so he could be with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Pretty sure he wasn't, it was some telepath who became in-synch with Spidey's emotions who did so, Jackal at the time was presumed dead.
    You can consider that the after effect of how long the Clone Saga was holding the Spiderman comics hostage during the 90's, that i wasn't sure if MJ presumed death wasn't still part of it's aftermath.

So thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    This is a bit too convoluted for me XD

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

You can consider that the after effect of how long the Clone Saga was holding the Spiderman comics hostage during the 90's, that i wasn't sure if MJ presumed death wasn't still part of it's aftermath.

So thanks for the correction.
    You're welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really liked this story and bloody hell!!! I didn't realise how much I've missed Dustin Weaver's art until I saw it (still not buying the actual event though).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!