Default Whatever Happened to Linda Danvers?

Issue 1: Linda Danvers wakes up married to Buzz who belittles her for waking up late and for forgetting to cook his breakfast beforehand. Her son starts screaming and swearing at her for not turning the TV to his channel, both of them tell her that she "Is Scum and Deserves to be Punished". As she is walking to work, she notices the sky showing dangerous and powerful creatures appearing above, she bumps into an elderly Woman who screeches that she is a clumsy freak and she is hit by her cane. At work she is screamed at for trying to state her opinion, has coffee thrown in her face and is viciously punished for being "Scum". As she walks home she sees the Batman Who Laughs appear in the sky to which she notices that something seems familiar about it. As she sleeps whilst having cigarette smoke blown in her face by Buzz, two meteorites strike the ground and reveal; Superman and a teenage Ariella Kent.

Issue 2: After suffering again at home and whilst walkin to work Linda is tripped up and is caught by Clark Kent who asks if she is okay, Linda thinks to herself that she knows him but she has no idea where at all. At work she is trying to figure out why Clark seemed familiar, after which she is asked for assistance by their new worker Ariella, whom once again Linda finds familiar. When she walks home, a car veers out of control and is about to hit a drug dealer, Linda without knowing why stops the car with her bare hands to which she is attacked for aparently being "Disgusting Scum" During the night, Linda does not even attempt to sleep as she begins to realise that nothing is as it seems, whilst unbeknownst to her, Ariella and Clark have been captured by demonic shadow creatures.

Issue 3: Linda wakes up in a much more conflicted mood as she prepares breakfast, but is still spat at and called "Scum" As she walks to work he begins to see people fighting in the sky and she recognises several of the people in the sky and then says the word Kyle but she has no idea why that name seems important to her. At work no one has heard of Ariella and tells her that she is no only sum but is also a "Filthy Liar". As she walks home a massive earthquake hits, but only she is affected and a dark gun slinging Green Arrow attacks her to which Linda is not only unaffected by the weapons but she punches him far away in a single punch. When she arrives home, she is ordered to make dinner and to be punished for something important that she apparently didn't do, Linda finally realises that everything that is in front of her is an absolute fake and that she needs to escape to which both of them turn a crimson shade of black and shriek a demonic noise as she is set upon by the same shadowy creatures that captured Ariella and Clark.

Issue 4: Linda awakens trapped and surrounded by an army of shadowy creatures whilst the leader who took on Buzz's form starts torturing her and reveals what they are: They are a subset of demons who examine and watch for damaged souls to corrupt and torture and her soul was perfect for them, during the events that caused the original Supergirl to appear on earth, they became aware of how viciously damaged she was at having lost not only her husband but her baby girl as well and they waited for the correct opportunity to capture her and during the Reign In Hell event, she had become possessed and the demons needed to wait until that demon left her body because it would not be appetising at all and what Linda saw in the mirror was in fact her reunited with her family and that shook of the demon allowing the main subset to capture her as she flew away. But now that she knows the truth that they can destroy her soul since they are now full andthe set upon her telling that she is once again "Scum" and that she wants to be hurt and that she deserves it. As she nearly accepts it, Ariella screams out at the top of her lungs"MOM!!!" to which Linda's eye's snap wide open and a massive blast of heat vision smashes into a large group of them to which she shouts "You are Done with screwing around with me! I don't know how long I have suffered, but it's time for this to end right here Right Now! I am not Scum. I am not a Filthy Liar. I am not an Abomination to life itself. My name is Linda Danvers and I'd say go to hell, but let's be honest Heaven would be worse for you, wouldn't it?" A massive battle against the demons occurs with all three of them punching an kicking the snot out of the demons and as Linda is at one point surrounded by a swarm of the demons to which her Matrix wings awaken once again and blast all of the demons away. The three of them then see a glowing light and all three of them fly at top speed into the light and everything goes white.

Linda wakes up next to Clark and they cuddle each other for a little bit, before they hear that a house has caught on fire and all three of them fly of to save the day.
    THE END

Pease give me your honest opinions if this is a good idea for a stoy and for how you could improve it.
    Last edited by JungleBatman; 05-19-2022 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

I am thankful that this story was written in this way and that it could be a great opportunity for this character to be reintroduced as Superwoman and in an impreesive and enjoyable Silver age way.