Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Did I miss something? Why is Legion kissing Blindfold, were they a couple?
    Yes they were a couple back in Spurrier's X-Men Legacy run during the Marvel Now era. Also Legion talked about Ruth all the time during Way of X.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Did I miss something? Why is Legion kissing Blindfold, were they a couple?
    They were never a classic couple… it’s the first time I see them expressing their attachment in a classic way…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Also the Omega kids I always thought those were where the Omega level mutant kids lived like Hope, Kid Omega, Proteus, Elixar, Powerhouse (when he was a mutant)
    The Five (including Hope, Proteus and Elixir) live in the Pod.

The OMEGA House kids was some subplot that Ed Brisson set up in New Mutants that never got paid off, so I suppose it's good that Spurrier is revisiting it.

Why are there so many previews dropping so early?
    Not that I mind, but Legion of X 1 for example comes out three weeks from now, so this is very advanced for a lettered preview.

The previews are quite long too - we usually get two to three pages.
    Has there been a glitch somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Why are there so many previews dropping so early?
    Not that I mind, but Legion of X 1 for example comes out three weeks from now, so this is very advanced for a lettered preview.

The previews are quite long too - we usually get two to three pages.
    Has there been a glitch somewhere?
    It might be marvel trying to sustain interest due to the delays.

I am bit apprehensive on this book.
    On one hand, I love Spurrier, the artist is actually really good with the oniric stuff and these pages with Legion and Blindfold are really interesting and well done.

On the other hand I'm not sure I like the "procedural" main aspect of the book, especially with Kurt as head of security. I trust Spurrier to some extent to do something at least interesting with it.

Now we all know that Legion's personnality are not really tame, don't we ? Like that panel with the hand hissing is a BIG hint things are going to get bad.

This looks great. I do think that Kurt’s rule as lawmaker and the “law enforcement” thing should be two different roles. Someone like Bishop could be a better fit for the later.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This is so beautiful. It felt like I was reading a Love Poem between these characters. How romantic……

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This is so beautiful. It felt like I was reading a Love Poem between these characters. How romantic……
    Agreed. I've always loved their pairing. This scene really does feel like an extension of Legacy there's almost a sense of finality behind it. And considering Spurrier was really the only writer who gave a fig about Blindfold I hope this isn't the last we see of her on this book.