Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Legion of X #1 Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Very very beautiful.

dam this felt less like a preview and more like a first issue lol.

Also the Omega kids I always thought those were where the Omega level mutant kids lived like Hope, Kid Omega, Proteus, Elixar, Powerhouse (when he was a mutant)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    dam this felt less like a preview and more like a first issue lol.

Also the Omega kids I always thought those were where the Omega level mutant kids lived like Hope, Kid Omega, Proteus, Elixar, Powerhouse (when he was a mutant)
    Quentin's Omega Gang is what popped into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

This reunion i'm REALLY looking forward to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Also love the preview, the ruth rebirth is a perfect example of the body being a husk and her choosing to forgo hers should interesting. the adam and eve this mutant astral paradise?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Seems like Spurrier tries to make the best out of Ruth's end in Rosenbergs run, instead of trying to ignore the stated reason for her actions there.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also love the preview, the ruth rebirth is a perfect example of the body being a husk and her choosing to forgo hers should interesting. the adam and eve this mutant astral paradise?
    Judging by her wording she also forgoes her mutant powers though, being only an astral being there without the burden of her powers giving her all the precognitions. Likewise if that is David in his singular self, unburdened by the many alternate minds in his physical brain, they are both there in a state where being a mutant or unpowered human is meaningless, as they are just their human spirits.

So not really a "mutant" astral paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Seems like Spurrier tries to make the best out of Ruth's end in Rosenbergs run, instead of trying to ignore the stated reason for her actions there.

Judging by her wording she also forgoes her mutant powers though, being only an astral being there without the burden of her powers giving her all the precognitions. Likewise if that is David in his singular self, unburdened by the many alternate minds in his physical brain, they are both there in a state where being a mutant or unpowered human is meaningless, as they are just their human spirits.

So not really a "mutant" astral paradise.
    See i red it has she still has her mutant powers. as a psychic albeit one who sees the future she was talking about how her body and imo hormones and genetics tethered her which was a nod to rosencanny but without her body her mind is free to expand on the astral plain and without that weakness she can see more clearly. Like if Jean was brought back and chose to leave her body and live on the astral plane. She is still a mutant but her consciousness no longer needs form. But i guess time will tell. this more feels like an upgrade for blindfold than a downgrade. connected to everything it must make it easier for her to see true futures as opposed to when she was disconnected and "trapped" in her own body and it's interpretations of the future.

Also the preview seems to make it clear David is in control of his personalities because he has peace rather than he doesn't have access to them. But this is a world his core personality created so in some semblance it makes sense he can shape it to be what even he needs. But i thnk the personality garden was to make it clear he too still has access to his powers and potential burdens.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Awww it's great to see Blindfold. This body-less existence is interesting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Damn this book looks gorgeous and daaamn Blindfold rejecting her ressurection because her powers literally physically hurts her is some deep ish

Yeeeesssss finally!
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I was out but damn that Ruth scene pulled me back in. I don’t mind Legion and Ruth’s problems all that much if they have each other. Need something to balance out what can become to dreary and sad very fast.

Nice colors… A sort of paradise? Could it be the end?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Mighty Member

Did I miss something? Why is Legion kissing Blindfold, were they a couple?