Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Current age gap between Miles and Spider-Gwen?

With the recent cover having Miles kissing Gwen, I was wondering, what is their current age gap as I think Miles is 17 and Gwen...20ish or something

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSJG View Post
    With the recent cover having Miles kissing Gwen, I was wondering, what is their current age gap as I think Miles is 17 and Gwen...20ish or something
    Should only be roughly 2 years. I toss Gwen into that 19 years old group, along with Starling, Nadia, Gwenpool etc. Old enough to be considered adults but young enough to be effected by certain laws like Kamala's which clocked everyone under 21.

He has definitely gotta be 18 now especially after the time skip from spider geddon, birth issue and months he was inactive leading up to his sister’s birth. He has already done 2 tours now of esu so it’s only a matter of time before he goes to college. The only one holding him back right now Ahmed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSJG View Post
    Spider-Gwen's age is definitely closer to Miles' than 616's Peter. Which is weird, now that I think of it. Back in "Spider-Geddon", Spider-Gwen was able to impersonate her counterpart, even when there's supposed to be several years of difference.

yeah miles should be 17 close to 18 gwen im guessing is 20 to 21
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Miles celebrated his 18th birthday in issue #10 of his current ongoing. If the age gap between Miles and Gwen is the same as before, Gwen should be 20 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Should only be roughly 2 years. I toss Gwen into that 19 years old group, along with Starling, Nadia, Gwenpool etc. Old enough to be considered adults but young enough to be effected by certain laws like Kamala's which clocked everyone under 21.
    Nadia's 16. And in fact only fell foul of Kamala's Law due to association with the Champions (she was captured at a team meeting) - she was adopted by Janet Van Dyne, who would've filled the role of a mentor that the law required.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-09-2022 at 01:47 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Son, if you consider yourself a real Spider-MAN, you gotta date a Gwen Stacy. /j
    If he's 18 and she's 20, it's legal, but I'd want Marvel to wait until he's 20 and she's 22. Teenagers should be off-limits to anyone not a teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nadia's 16. And in fact only fell foul of Kamala's Law due to association with the Champions (she was captured at a team meeting) - she was adopted by Janet Van Dyne, who would've filled the role of a mentor that the law required.
    Is she? She's got a driver's license which in NYS is a 16 and up thing, but I always thought she was a bit older than Cassie. more like Kate Bishop or Riri's age. She lives on her own and owns a lab. She's a genius but I think she's a college grad too? the License thing is how I sort of gauge it because both Franklin and Valeria of the F4 applied for licenses early in Slotts run. Also, most of the Champions technically have a mentor they could apply under, Peter offered to 'watch over' both Gwen and Miles but they both refused if I remember right. I don't think it really mattered though, I seem to remember Roxxon and the powers behind the law wanting to make an example of all Champions members regardless of their mentor ship status. Something about a stepping stone to reapplying full Super Human Registration.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Spider-Gwen's age is definitely closer to Miles' than 616's Peter. Which is weird, now that I think of it. Back in "Spider-Geddon", Spider-Gwen was able to impersonate her counterpart, even when there's supposed to be several years of difference.
    I thought that was in Clone Conspiracy that she impersonated Earth-616's "reanimated Gwen."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Is she? She's got a driver's license which in NYS is a 16 and up thing, but I always thought she was a bit older than Cassie. more like Kate Bishop or Riri's age. She lives on her own and owns a lab. She's a genius but I think she's a college grad too? the License thing is how I sort of gauge it because both Franklin and Valeria of the F4 applied for licenses early in Slotts run. Also, most of the Champions technically have a mentor they could apply under, Peter offered to 'watch over' both Gwen and Miles but they both refused if I remember right. I don't think it really mattered though, I seem to remember Roxxon and the powers behind the law wanting to make an example of all Champions members regardless of their mentor ship status. Something about a stepping stone to reapplying full Super Human Registration.
    Nadia comes off kind of young but I don't know if that's just because of her height or general personality (granted she's kind of emotionally stunted because of the Red Room), but 16 sounds about right too me. She's like a super-genius being funded by one of the worlds most wealthiest women and stuff her dad used to own.

Peter just warned Gwen about the law and she kind of laid in on him for being the messenger. I don't think he ever offered to sponsor her, just telling her she should lie low. Miles was one of the Champions who had a logical mentor but basically bucked the law on principle.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hell, Silhouette (formerly of the New Warriors) explicitly called out "Kamala's Law" as just the SHRA dusted off and specifically applied to teenagers, although given that "Mayor Fisk" later went and had all superpowered costumed people criminalized unless they joined his Thunderbolts . . . maybe that was the intended endgame.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I thought that was in Clone Conspiracy that she impersonated Earth-616's "reanimated Gwen."
    Yeah, I know. But that's the thing. 616-Gwen was a little older than Spider-Gwen nowadays, so I don't undersand how she could impersonate her counterpart with that difference of age.

og gwen cant be that old though maybe 22-23. I can see how a gwen at age 20 can impersonate her
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spider-Gwen is 15 months older than Miles Morales. And Miles is 18.
    Last edited by Majesty; 05-09-2022 at 05:07 PM.