Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Probably her least toxic relationship.

So of course they broke up off screen because the writers wanted to shove her with Dick again whom was simultaneously doing stuff with Kory.
    Which aggravated me, too, to be honest. Not the first time Nightwing's been portrayed as two-timing Babs/Batgirl/Oracle and Kory/Starfire. Maybe not the worst instance, though; that'd be Nightwing Annual #2 by Marc Andreyko, in the pre-Flashpoint continuity, to explain why Barbara didn't accept his proposal in his last ongoing issue right before the one-year time-skip following Infinite Crisis.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which aggravated me, too, to be honest. Not the first time Nightwing's been portrayed as two-timing Babs/Batgirl/Oracle and Kory/Starfire. Maybe not the worst instance, though; that'd be Nightwing Annual #2 by Marc Andreyko, in the pre-Flashpoint continuity, to explain why Barbara didn't accept his proposal in his last ongoing issue right before the one-year time-skip following Infinite Crisis.
    Maybe they should just drop one as a love interest? (Starfire might be the logical candidate, given that she's not part of the "home" franchise).

Or maybe it should be an open relationship with Nightwing involved with both?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    ...open relationship with Nightwing
    I'd only be okay with that if Starfire pulls out a polyamorous relationship contract with both of them and periodically appears in Bat books to review the terms, changing and growing the agreement as their needs do. Occasionally, the ladies can have other partners, if none of the writers want to pair KoryBabs, besides Nightwing who sign the agreement everyone set up.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Maybe they should just drop one as a love interest? (Starfire might be the logical candidate, given that she's not part of the "home" franchise).

Or maybe it should be an open relationship with Nightwing involved with both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunala View Post
    I'd only be okay with that if Starfire pulls out a polyamorous relationship contract with both of them and periodically appears in Bat books to review the terms, changing and growing the agreement as their needs do. Occasionally, the ladies can have other partners, if none of the writers want to pair KoryBabs, besides Nightwing who sign the agreement everyone set up.
    Yeah, that could work.
    The spider is always on the hunt.