Amazing Member

Default Saitama Vs Kenshiro

So it will be-

seals lifted Kenshiro
    Vs
    post-training Saitama

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Saitama is significantly faster and only really needs to throw his fist at Kenshiro to ruin his whole life.

There's always the musou tensei argument but that just takes it to an attrition battlefield which... technically Ken has the advantage in... but I don't think we've ever seen Saitama tired?

Also, the whole "my so-called density of spirit lets me ignore mountain moving telekinesis," might offset some of Ken's ranged options or even his pressure points outright.

Saitama's battle to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Saitama is significantly faster and only really needs to throw his fist at Kenshiro to ruin his whole life.

There's always the musou tensei argument but that just takes it to an attrition battlefield which... technically Ken has the advantage in... but I don't think we've ever seen Saitama tired?

Also, the whole "my so-called density of spirit lets me ignore mountain moving telekinesis," might offset some of Ken's ranged options or even his pressure points outright.

Saitama's battle to lose.
    Saitama was shown panting for breath, hands on his knees with sweat on his brow after he "spent the whole day running around" looking for a criminal to defeat before his Class C license expired. S1E6 of the anime. No idea if it happened in the Manga. He was moving at super speed for most of it.

But it's always hard to tell what's being played up for laughs and what's legit.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Saitama was shown panting for breath, hands on his knees with sweat on his brow after he "spent the whole day running around" looking for a criminal to defeat before his Class C license expired. S1E6 of the anime. No idea if it happened in the Manga. He was moving at super speed for most of it.

But it's always hard to tell what's being played up for laughs and what's legit.
    I would lean towards laughs, much like him not being able to catch a mosquito.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I would lean towards laughs, much like him not being able to catch a mosquito.
    That's what I'm thinking
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Saitama likely doesn't even need to approach Ken. He uses his "significant fraction of lightspeed" reflexes, based on his ongoing humiliation of mega-amped Garou and of course Flashy, swings the punch he was swinging at Genos when sparring that, despite pulling it and making no contact, turned a mountain range into a giant canyon. He does this before Kenshiro can react. Saitama says "no it's YOU who's already dead." If that doesn't kill Ken, well, Saitama still can mosey on over and make contact with a Serious Punch, ending the fight still before Kenshiro can react.

This thread is a gigantic stomp.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    , swings the punch he was swinging at Genos when sparring that, despite pulling it and making no contact, turned a mountain range into a giant canyon.
    While the overall assessment is pretty much correct, this is an overstatement of the particular feat in question.

Saitama obliterated the wall of the canyon he and Genos were standing in and everything behind it for some distance. He did not destroy a mountain range nor did we see him damage anything like an area on that level in that specific feat.