Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Monday #155 - Tini Howard Discusses ‘Knights of X #1’

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/05/09/x-...ghts-of-x-1-2/

Interesting notes
    • Tini was asked if there was a character she wanted to use, but couldn't. Hellion wasn't mentioned at all in the interview at any point, by anyone. so there's a chance she's using him!
    • In addition to her mutant powers, being Cap Britain gives Betsy flight, enhanced strength, and whatever Brian had.
    • Rachel's fire isn't just aesthetics. It has a deeper meaning and we'll learn more about it as the story goes on.
    • We can expect to see more Arrakis down the line.
    • There's a Captain Britain that's just a goose.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Her answer to Betsy's CB powers were...not quite definitive enough. So yes, "...Whatever Brian had"
    Hopefully she will write Betsy in scenarios where she is obviously using her CB powers.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Her answer to Betsy's CB powers were...not quite definitive enough. So yes, "...Whatever Brian had"
    Hopefully she will write Betsy in scenarios where she is obviously using her CB powers.
    So that whole answer she gave was just like “whatever Brian had of course” but never show her with power house strength. I guess it’s just strength to carry psi shield and sword. Ok Tini.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/05/09/x-...ghts-of-x-1-2/

Interesting notes
    • Tini was asked if there was a character she wanted to use, but couldn't. Hellion wasn't mentioned at all in the interview at any point, by anyone. so there's a chance she's using him!
    • In addition to her mutant powers, being Cap Britain gives Betsy flight, enhanced strength, and whatever Brian had.
    • Rachel's fire isn't just aesthetics. It has a deeper meaning and we'll learn more about it as the story goes on.
    • We can expect to see more Arrakis down the line.
    • There's a Captain Britain that's just a goose.
    Thanks for posting! Yeah the Rachel stuff with the flames is definitely interesting...

But the initial concept came from this idea — if Otherworld sort of sees all versions of you, and you’ve been a Phoenix host, well. That might leave more than a bit of magical residue on you. I don’t want to say much more than that — because doesn’t she look amazing? Her hair. God, I love Rachel. Thank you, Bob.
    I love that the inclusion of Kylun was suggested by a friend. I'm sure Hellion was too, obviously.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more Arakki, especially Death and the gang (great question by Ferro who I miss around here!)

eXclusive art...

Violet Swan participating is *chef's kiss

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh yay more D&D talk.

Im sorry I hope this only lasts one arc.

She tries way too hard to be mysterious.

And that Betsy power explanation was nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh yay more D&D talk.

Im sorry I hope this only lasts one arc.

She tries way too hard to be mysterious.

And that Betsy power explanation was nonsense.
    Is there a reason some folks think KoX will be a mini or is that just wishful thinking on their part?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is there a reason some folks think KoX will be a mini or is that just wishful thinking on their part?
    I think there was an early solicit that had "of 5" after the issue number, but that only showed up once.

They really said she can manage a large cast well...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

They picked my question about Betsy's powers, how delightful

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    They really said she can manage a large cast well...
    Yeah thats what I rolled my eyes at and she ate that up.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah thats what I rolled my eyes at and she ate that up.
    Yes but these interviews are promotional pieces first and foremost. Many of these sites are in such a skewed power relationship with marvel. Without their good will they have no exclusives or other pieces of information that will lure readers.

If just Bleddingcool could be right more times it would be the best site.

Fantastic Member

The captain Britain powers answer makes the sense amount of sense without the D & D paragraph lol. So yeah Betsy does have Brian’s CB powers but displays them in different ways. I’d like to see Betsy hulk out strength wise every now and then

Mighty Member

With all the Betsy’s in that one pic and Rachel being there, she’s trying to set up this Willow/Tara romance. Eye rolling.

She can’t handle this large cast. I’m glad she was able to shave it down to 10 plus Merlin, Roma, Saturnyne, thousands of Betsy’s and all the other kingdoms chasing mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Heck the book is not quite definitive on it. I think if you asked readers of the book not a single one of us would have clocked the CB powers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/