Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    The fact that she has super durability.
    But she doesn't. I don't recall a single Marston story that showed her having supernatural durability

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Didn't Mary Marvel kick her ass when she was a zombie, or something like that? Pretty much a one shot?

Also, didn't she fight Mary Marvel when Grant Morrison was writing some limited series. I think it had to do with Darkseid and the anti-life equation.
    The Morrison Mary was being possessed by one of the furies, she was also in black (think it had something to do with Black Adam at the time, like she was Black Mary?), Diana beat her by snapping her arm and holding her down on the ground. Diana was stronger there, but Mary did cut her and she became the first victim of the anti-life equation.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    But she doesn't. I don't recall a single Marston story that showed her having supernatural durability
    But she does. Also how do you think she did stuff like tackling a train going at top speed with her body totally unharmed without having super durability? Or taking sun rays, Or electric attacks or hits from other characters with super strength. All of this was during Marston run.