Default Godzilla vs. One Punch Man

Godzilla attacks the OPM universe.
    Three Godzillas to be precise.

Heisei, Earth and Monsterverse goji all appear in 3 different locations.

Saitama is not allowed to participate. Just the military and Hero Association. How does it go?

BONUS: The Monsters show up instead of heroes.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Didn't this already happen with Tatsumaki and Ancient King? (she dropped an asteroid on him, BTW).

In any case, if any of the Godzillas are too tough for an asteroid (I assume she can pick the correct size one appropriate to its size and toughness), then a space toss isn't out of the question.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Tatsumaki, assuming she's in full form, should stomp this pretty easily. Having the others to run interference only makes it easier.

None of those versions are anything approaching "continent busters" I think and Tornado certainly plays in that sandbox.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Tatsumaki, assuming she's in full form, should stomp this pretty easily. Having the others to run interference only makes it easier.

None of those versions are anything approaching "continent busters" I think and Tornado certainly plays in that sandbox.
    That feels like overstating her a bit. The Orachi fusion sliced a chunk of ocean that was probably approaching continental sized, but I feel like displacing a chunk of water is less impressive than demolishing an equal sized chunk of land. (Also, isn't One Punch Man set in Japan, a tiny island nation?)

Not that it matters here. She's so far above city busting that she might as well be destroying continents as far as the Zillas are concerned. And the latest arc has given us monsters which I'm pretty sure dwarf even the largest lizards.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    (Also, isn't One Punch Man set in Japan, a tiny island nation?)
    It is not actually.

In One Punch-Man there is a single super continent that's shaped like the Saitama Prefecture. There are also some smaller island and landmasses close by, but otherwise it's just the one continent.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It is not actually.

In One Punch-Man there is a single super continent that's shaped like the Saitama Prefecture. There are also some smaller island and landmasses close by, but otherwise it's just the one continent.
    Neat, I never noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Didn't this already happen with Tatsumaki and Ancient King? (she dropped an asteroid on him, BTW).

In any case, if any of the Godzillas are too tough for an asteroid (I assume she can pick the correct size one appropriate to its size and toughness), then a space toss isn't out of the question.
    Heisei Godzilla is durable enough to swim through the mantle of the Earth, Godzilla Earth shrugged off hundreds of nukes exploding simultaneously, and Monsterverse Godzilla survived an asteroid strike that caused the Permian Extinction*. Now even if Tatsumaki does find an asteroid that can get the job done, I don't think she'd want to -- not without putting herself at risk in the process. She's better off doing a space toss.

* This happened in Godzilla: Awakening graphic novel, which is still considered canon; however, if that's a bit much, MV Godzilla laughed off the Castle Bravo nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Heisei Godzilla is durable enough to swim through the mantle of the Earth, Godzilla Earth shrugged off hundreds of nukes exploding simultaneously, and Monsterverse Godzilla survived an asteroid strike that caused the Permian Extinction*. Now even if Tatsumaki does find an asteroid that can get the job done, I don't think she'd want to -- not without putting herself at risk in the process. She's better off doing a space toss.

* This happened in Godzilla: Awakening graphic novel, which is still considered canon; however, if that's a bit much, MV Godzilla laughed off the Castle Bravo nukes.
    The thing about dropping an asteroid is that, as noted, its simply a matter of finding one big enough. There are a number of asteroids that, if hurled at something, would dwarf the explosion of hundreds of nukes.

In any case, the point is moot anyway as a space toss is still in her list of options.