Default MCU Scarlet Witch vs the following

Since Wanda is a bit buff in the latest movie let's see how she handles the following

1) Loki and the Avengers as of Avengers 1
    2) Ultron and his whole army
    3) Thanos with Reality, Power, Space Gems
    4) Ego on his home planet
    5) Genie from Aladdin
    6) Comics Batman with prep (no tech from outside his main series allowed)
    7) The Fantastic 4 and Dr Doom from the 04 movies and the more recent movies
    8) All mutants/powered from the FoX-menverse with no Quicksilver or Nightcrawler.
    9) Kim Ja-Yoon (The Witch: The Subversion Part 1) bc thematic purposes
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

They die.

He dies.

Good match, actually. I suppose it depends who gets complacent/gets a shot in with the reality stone/reality warping.

Ego if Wanda does not know about his weakness. She has no feats of reality warping on a planetary scale, which is required if you don't know where to target, and Ego's avatar does things like one-shot entire space fleets. If she *does* know where to hit Ego, she just goes there and kills him.

5) Genie from Aladdin

I'd bet on the Genie, if only because I doubt he is killable (unless you spot the lamp itself in the arena). The Genie, however, can't exactly kill her, but could probably ten-count her somehow. If the lamp is there and she knows to target it, that's a glaring weakness and she wins.

Who knows? (or more precisely, who's writing him at the time?)

They die.

8) All mutants/powered from the FoX-menverse with no Quicksilver or Nightcrawler.

Magneto can probably do something with a random piece of metal on her person. She seemed to still be physically vulnerable at least.

Yeah... not going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Since Wanda is a bit buff in the latest movie let's see how she handles the following

5) Genie from Aladdin
    Of these off the top of my head I'd give it to Thanos in number 3 as I expect the reality gem would supercede her reality warping abilities
    number 4
    and number 5 to Genie who had more impressive feats and more casual feats at that(and even if he can't kill her there's the old line "you'd be surprised what you can live through".

don't see anyone else here with enough omph to stop her

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Of these off the top of my head I'd give it to Thanos in number 3 as I expect the reality gem would supercede her reality warping abilities
    number 4
    and number 5 to Genie who had more impressive feats and more casual feats at that(and even if he can't kill her there's the old line "you'd be surprised what you can live through".

don't see anyone else here with enough omph to stop her
    The reality stone didn't really do that much compared to SW to be honest

Also Doom from the 2015 movie would definitely be a problem for her.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

#8 is going to be interesting, since Leech will be there automatically neutralizing every mutant within range. If they are out of range of him, Magneto and Phoenix Jean(s?) will possibly make things difficult for Wanda.

Please note I haven't seen the new Doctor Strange yet, so I can't speak for Wanda's abilities (autoshields? Reality Warping?)

For Comics Batman with Prep, if we limit it to the main Batman title, and assuming that Bruce has access to all his resources, and not the latest status quo I had in mind (where he basically receives a few millions a year from Wayne Enterprises instead of being the uber-rich billionnaire he used to be), it means he can access at least the Justice Buster, and along with it the servers that were able to keep up with a mind-controlled Flash (who explicitly wasn't at top speed), so maybe a speedblitz is possible with extra prep to unleash the Bind of Veils at the bell.

If we add the other Batman titles (i.e. Detective Comics, Batman and Robin...), the Hellbat armor is also an option, though I am not sure he can do much before Wanda starts doing whatever she does these days.

Scarlet witch shows she can react very fast with her "What mouth?" move, and unlike infinity ultron, Thanos DOES have to activate the gems by clenching his fist. so while i do believe the reality stone should supercede her (even though chaos magic seems to be also pretty high on the totem pole as far as powers go) I think wanda is faster. fast enough anyway to just scramble his gauntlet arm before he raises his arm and makes a fist.

EDI: on a side note, i felt they really screwed wanda over power feat wise when fighting those cameos.... instead of making us see how strong she is, they instead made that group of "elite" super heroes look like arrogant idiots (yea lets not attack her at once but 2 or 1 at a time)

i would much rather have seen her just straight up overpower them. though she kinda did with 1.
    Last edited by Oswin; 05-10-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Thanos was able to react fast enough to turn Gamora's knife into bubbles before she could kill herself, seems at least on par with Blackbolt's mouth

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Does Ja-Yoon get a gun?

Because in which case she should quickdraw Wanda with a bullet between the eyes no?

(I have not seen Strange 2, so she might have got some big speed feats)

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Does Ja-Yoon get a gun?

Because in which case she should quickdraw Wanda with a bullet between the eyes no?

Valid point, this. What's Ja-Yoon's starting equipment?

If Wanda doesn't have any kind of auto-defenses, she might be in trouble.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Thanos was able to react fast enough to turn Gamora's knife into bubbles before she could kill herself, seems at least on par with Blackbolt's mouth
    Well he did, but gamora pushed him off, turned around, unsheathed the knife and than tried to stab herself. she gave him abit of time to act. to me thats slower than blackbolt smirking at wanda, she going "what mouth?" and blackbolt exclaiming wtf my mouth is gone!?

Does Ja-Yoon get a gun?

Hmm, I’m going to say no to make it more interesting, but that she does get a knife
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Hmm, I’m going to say no to make it more interesting, but that she does get a knife
    Strongly doubt she can clear 100' before Wanda gets defenses up.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Strongly doubt she can clear 100' before Wanda gets defenses up.
    Could attempt a telekinetic knife throw perhaps, but again unlikely to manage before Wanda can think shields.

Reduce the distance and this goes the other way.

Could attempt a telekinetic knife throw perhaps, but again unlikely to manage before Wanda can think shields.

Reduce the distance and this goes the other way.
    Agreed. Closer and blitz happens, but the 100' starting distance puts a crimp in Ja-Yoon's ability to win. ^_^
    Why are we here?