Spectacular Member

Default Better Morbius story: Franken-Castle Vs Marvel Zombies 4

Hey guys, so I’m looking g for my next read and I’m split between these two titles.

If you gave read both of these titles which one would you recommend for a Morbius fan?

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Franken-Castle. I HATED the idea when it was announced but once I put my reservations aside I had a blast reading it!

I don't enjoy the Marvel Zombies thing.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Definitely Franken-Castle. The Marvel Zombies stories go downhill after MZ2, with the only other worth reading being MZ5 which is more "The Adventures of Howard the Duck and Machine Man through the multiverse" than a MZ story.

Perhaps as a Morbius story, MZ4 is better, but as a better story overall, definitely Franken-Castle.