Default Daisuke Jigen (Lupin III) vs Floyd Lawton/Deadshot

To the death. Who wins? Jigen is a composite of all his feats.

Incredible Member

Close fight.

Floyd might win because of slightly better toys, but it's going to be close.

Amazing Member

Offhand, I'd be inclined to go with Deadshot, largely because this still seems to be a surprisingly persistent take on his status quo vs. Batman:

There are people in the Lupin milieu who make Bruce Wayne seem quite pedestrian, of course, but Jigen doesn't generally measure himself against them them that I can recall. He especially does not seem quite as adept at the dodging side of the equation, whereas Deadshot can apparently stalemate Deathstroke for five days straight, and generally prove just about impossible to actually pin at range. (In terms of sheer reflexes/perceptions, there's always this scene to fall back on.)

"Composite" sounds like a potentially ominous word when describing someone who shares meaningful screentime with Goemon, though, and I'm only really familiar with the classic animated versions of the Lupin crew.
    Herochat.com now surprisingly back from the dead. Again.

Incredible Member

the real test would be deadshot vs goemon (whom Jigen can't even get a bead on) or Lupin (whose too big a trickster that Jigen doesn't even try to kill him).