Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Holy crapp, I've been wanting something like this for years
    Question becomes, was this done without obtaining the permission of the subjects in question? Frankly I can't imagine *ANY* mutant agreeing to something like this, and if was done without their permission it could very well be viewed as an international criminal act by Wakanda.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 05-10-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    seems interesting. i wonder who else will be in it aside from the 5 on the cover, the thing, jocasta and jean?
    all the core x men like angel, rogue and ice man would be cool to see how their powers work in their bodies
    Here’s a listing of some of the characters from illustrator Jonah Lobe…

Friends, my first illustrated book *ever* has just been announced!! ����
    After 14 months of work, I'm so proud to finally introduce "Marvel Anatomy," a 200+ page deluxe coffee-table book, featuring over 60+ heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe.

This book is loaded with details & cutaways of your favorite heroes, including Iron Man, Groot, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Rocket Racoon, The Fantastic Four, Ultron, Wolverine, Sandman, Mystique, Vision, Thanos, Jean Grey, Ghost Rider, Beast, Cable, and SO MANY MORE.
    From: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jonahlobe...41009099640834
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 05-12-2022 at 08:08 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Question becomes, was this done without obtaining the permission of the subjects in question? Frankly I can't imagine *ANY* mutant agreeing to something like this, and if was done without their permission it could very well be viewed as an international criminal act by Wakanda.
    OF COURSE they didn't ask permission.

This is simply a Batman, Black Panther, Professor X Bullshit contingency Plan to beat their Friends and Loved Ones. ONLY an A**hole would actually take the time and say "Hmm, how can I take out my friends/family if they decide to turn on me?" How can you trust someone that knows so much about YOU and your life and your powers, but won't trust you with theirs.

[QUOTE=Jackraow21;6042729]Here’s a listing of some of the characters from illustrator Jonah Lobe…

Friends, my first illustrated book *ever* has just been announced!! 😍😭
    After 14 months of work, I'm so proud to finally introduce "Marvel Anatomy," a 200+ page deluxe coffee-table book, featuring over 60+ heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe.

This book is loaded with details & cutaways of your favorite heroes, including Iron Man, Groot, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Rocket Racoon, The Fantastic Four, Ultron, Wolverine, Sandman, Mystique, Vision, Thanos, Jean Grey, Ghost Rider, Beast, Cable, and SO MANY MORE.

From: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jonahlobe...41009099640834
    Jonah confirmed Storm is in the book, too. That there was any doubt that she was is both silly and endearing to me.

On a side note, we may all live to regret the inclusion of our favorite characters in this book! I can sense the feat fights coming!

😭

🤣

❤️
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I hope we don't get a 2-3 pages Explaining Wolverines Philology. I mean do we REALLY NEED to know what his insides look like with Metal Bones. Shouldn't this be common knowledge by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    A full character list hasn’t been released yet, but I had a chat with illustrator Jonah Lobe, who revealed that Jean would be featured, along with the following:
    Yay, yay, yay! That was going to be my question, lol!

I can't wait to read about all of the characters from this perspective.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yay, yay, yay! That was going to be my question, lol!

I can't wait to read about all of the characters from this perspective.
    I swear, you are a little kiss with wings. 😂

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I swear, you are a little kiss with wings. ��

Hahaha, that is so cute! Thank you my friend.

I appreciate all the good things you post on here for us.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

A scientific explanation for how Storm is able to not only control the weather but also be omega level would be interesting but I think it is unnecessary

Well none of this is necessary, but I think it could be fun and interesting. Especially interested in Cable's write up, considering his T-O virus has changed recently and seems to have mutated somewhat over SWORD/X-men Red. Wonder if this book will touch on that recent development?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I hope we don't get a 2-3 pages Explaining Wolverines Philology. I mean do we REALLY NEED to know what his insides look like with Metal Bones. Shouldn't this be common knowledge by now?
    Blasphemy you speak! You know if you don't have a Doctorate in all things "SNIKT" you aren't a real X-Men fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    A scientific explanation for how Storm is able to not only control the weather but also be omega level would be interesting but I think it is unnecessary
    Agreed. We already know how she can control the weather thanks to Claremont's many colorful descriptions and thanks to Hickman we also know why she's Omega level. I would love for other aspects of her to be answered like:

-How does her body not only compensate but remain fully functional during the MASSIVE exchanges of energies and pressure differentials she casually does?

-Exactly how fast does Storm's reaction time need to be to not only see the electrical impulses in the nervous system of her enemy but actually be able to use that information to react and counter? This is a tool in her kit that is hardly ever mentioned but we know it's still there since it's at the very core of how her powers operate.

-How does her body adjust to the extreme changes in temperatures without always "Frying her own system" like she did in that rancid X-Men Unlimited story by Scott Lobdell?

So yeah, please skip the rehashing of information we already know and give us some fresh food to eat!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Blasphemy you speak! You know if you don't have a Doctorate in all things "SNIKT" you aren't a real X-Men fan.
    That's fine. It BETTER NOT be no Damn 2-3 pages of this "SNIKT" i'll tell ya that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That's fine. It BETTER NOT be no Damn 2-3 pages of this "SNIKT" i'll tell ya that.
    You're giving me this energy and I love it -

(The rated G version)
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You're giving me this energy and I love it -

(The rated G version)
    LOL, No it ain't no Rated G. Your Gif is Spot on with what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    That's such a cool concept.

I cannot wait to see all pages as scans online without paying anything for it! ;-)
    I think talking about scans and pirating is frowned upon on these forum.