Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I think talking about scans and pirating is frowned upon on these forum.
    lol uh oh!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    OF COURSE they didn't ask permission.

This is simply a Batman, Black Panther, Professor X Bullshit contingency Plan to beat their Friends and Loved Ones. ONLY an A**hole would actually take the time and say "Hmm, how can I take out my friends/family if they decide to turn on me?" How can you trust someone that knows so much about YOU and your life and your powers, but won't trust you with theirs.
    i mean its a book about the anatomy of people with powers, advanced androids, aliens and gods. in universe its more for understanding biology than nefarious reasons.

No Roguey, Emmy o Maggy no buy

Astonishing Member

The more i think about this the more i consider that the X-men would need to have their own book... series.

Like even the members of the basic team called "X-men" could allready fill more than a single book with analysis and then you have all the characters of satelite teams plus the major or at least memorable villains.

Sure many of the classic members have more metaphysical manipulation powers than physical alteration, but the former is still suitable to be examined with pseudo scientific terminology, while the later are quite common among the franchis' secondary and tertiary characters.

This may be just an initial volume with more arriving later, depending on sales. So go out there and buy it! Your faves may not be in this one but could be in the next one.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Is there anywhere besides Amazon where you can preorder it? I hate buying from them.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

For those interested, these are the individuals included:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Can't wait to get mine! Storm looks to have 4-5 pages based on the breakdown of what page people appear on.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can't wait to get mine! Storm looks to have 4-5 pages based on the breakdown of what page people appear on.
    I’ve been waiting for bfkiss to share but check your DMs.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Thanks, Mercury! It helps seeing who is included.

Oh no! Did they really leave out Crystal the Elemental? The only one of the Royal Family of the Inhumans? I mean, they even included Lockjaw, lol.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-25-2022 at 07:05 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I’ve been waiting for bfkiss to share but check your DMs.
    lol i will definitely check. so bfkiss been holding out on us storm fans i am aghast, alighted, and aligned. lol i am obviously sipping jack after a long day as well. lol thanks i appreciate it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol i will definitely check. so bfkiss been holding out on us storm fans i am aghast, alighted, and aligned. lol i am obviously sipping jack after a long day as well. lol thanks i appreciate it.
    I shared them with that little lightning rod on Twitter hours ago. ksksksks 🤣

I shared them with that little lightning rod on Twitter hours ago. ksksksks ��
    lol. i honestly only end up on twitter if a link here is posted there or like a website i'm reading news or something on. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

WTF 11 pages on the Snikties ???
    Also only 50 pages on mutants... I thought we were over the Avengers era.
    Well too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    WTF 11 pages on the Snikties ???
    Also only 50 pages on mutants... I thought we were over the Avengers era.
    Well too bad.
    It would appear Logan and Parker get the most page time, unless I missed someone.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.