Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Night-Spider" AKA Felicia with Spider-Powers. I mean, that Kris Anka design is stunning, but would Felicia with spider-powers be all that different? I guess if she ends up having to be forced to be a hero on her world despite being a thief.
    With the way she fights it really wouldn't be any different besides some more wall crawling.

Did anyone really want Kraven with Spider-Powers?
    I rolled my eyes at that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doesn't help that Venom also looks like Julia, because Peter actually based the black suit design on her's.
    Ever since the Donny Cates retcon from Venom's run where the spider is based in his dragon symbol, Spidey's costume being based on Julia's stopped making sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Bets on who bites it this time?
    Kaine, he's having it too good for the last years.

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    I refuse to die until we get a mainline Spider-Boy (and a Batboy in the DC books).
    You'd better find a way to become immortal then .

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Mephisto shitting himself in fear at the prospect of a Peter MJ daughter finding their way into the mainline universe.
    Dude, it would be fucking hilarious if Mephisto did all of that nonsense to prevent Spidey and MJ from having a daughter to prevent his eventual defeat, only for it to turn out it'd be a daughter from another universe who randomly shows up and beats his ass LOL.

spoilers:
    Also Mayday secretly seething that Annie beat her to the punch to "becoming canon" so to speak :P
    end of spoilers
    At the very least Mayday went into 616 first, twice even .

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    I was going to say I highly doubt a Parker kid will end up in 616, but Wells seems to be introducing children into the story left and right (what with the reveal in ASM #1 and having looked at the ASM #2 preview). On the other hand, Wells also likes to kill off children (a key plot point in Hellions was discovering dead babies and kids, plus Kwannon's daughter was destroyed for good - and we all know what happened in Shed), so...careful what one wishes for.
    I somehow did not realize this running gag Wells did, shit, like like Mark Millar and cannibalism, and incest....

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Wonder if that means the rumors he is off FF are true? The upcoming FF issues of AXE: Judgment Day will be written by someone else.

Hope so. I’d love to start reading FF again.
    Cates' Venom run had the War of the Realms tie-in be written by someone else too, I think it just means Slott is busy with other stuff, so wouldn't put too much hope in using that as evidence.

I do think he's leaving though, just again, wouldn't use that as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope whoever the villains end up being are better than the Inheritors.
    Not a challenge, but then again it's a wonder Slott made the Morluns suck that bad, maybe we'll get something even worse.

(It's probably going to be the Inheritors again).
    Weren't they transformed into babies? What, are the Spiders gonna reach such a level of incompetence they can't defeat literal babies? And would that mean Spider-Ma'am is the mastermind? .

Also man, it's annoying that I left this place for two days 'cause nothing was going on, and then when I leave is when stuff happens lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 05-11-2022 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then