Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1216

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    So wait...

spoilers:
    If MJ, Spider-Mobile, Savage Spider-Man, and others can't be turned because they're either freaks, human or video game characters....how is Insomniac Spidey affected?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    In the context of the story he's probably treated as a flesh and blood AU Spidey and not a video game Spidey.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

The final page shock...

spoilers:
    The crippled Peter Parker that works for Oscorp is from 616
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

The final page shock...

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Looks like the dagger only cut Peter off the web of life, but not wipe him out of existence entirely.

BANNED

Also, for Spider-Girl fans

spoilers:
    MC2 Peter is back, but he's trapped in the form of the Savage Spider-Man thanks to The Other and Mayday doesn't believe he's her dad, Spider-Buggy assures him he'll reach him eventually
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Also, for Spider-Girl fans

spoilers:
    MC2 Peter is back, but he's trapped in the form of the Savage Spider-Man thanks to The Other and Mayday doesn't believe he's her dad, Spider-Buggy assures him he'll reach him eventually
    end of spoilers
    If it's by Slott, the MC2 Mayday it is Not.

Incredible Member

Very fun issue. I enjoyed it!

I will say this, after these few issues, I’m interested in Slott doing a Miles run, or at least a story or two to add more lore to Miles world.
    Last edited by Blanks; 01-04-2023 at 02:43 PM.

overall nice issue. im guessing palmer was one of the og names for parker during his creation
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    overall nice issue. im guessing palmer was one of the og names for parker during his creation
    Palmer was a typo from Amazing Spider-Man #1

They did a similar reference in the issue of Superior where Otto (totally not that bad a guy!) "deleted" Peter.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They did a similar reference in the issue of Superior where Otto (totally not that bad a guy!) "deleted" Peter.
    And by the same writer as this, let's not forget.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This is one of those stories where the plot demands that a hero who knows everything NEVER shares that information until it is too late.

I love Julie Carpenter, but she has been a lousy Madame Web. Just put her back in the Spiderwoman uniform and drop the seer bit.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member

The final page shock...

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Oh please, like anything in this issue was a shock. The problem with Slott (well, one of myriad) is that he's so corny and cartoony, you can't take anything he writes seriously. There's zero emotional heft.

My eyes are still weeping from being assaulted by the atrocity that is Slott's hamfisted hack dialogue.

Also, can someone please supply Dan with a new joke? The hyphen one is really, really, really tired now. Thanks.
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 01-04-2023 at 04:51 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    This is one of those stories where the plot demands that a hero who knows everything NEVER shares that information until it is too late.

I love Julie Carpenter, but she has been a lousy Madame Web. Just put her back in the Spiderwoman uniform and drop the seer bit.
    I'd prefer the Arachne uniform. Let Jessica Drew still be Spider-Woman, especially since Julia wanted to be called Arachne originally, and it was her government handlers at the Commission on Superhuman Activities that made her go by Spider-Woman to better ingratiate herself with the superhero community.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'd prefer the Arachne uniform. Let Jessica Drew still be Spider-Woman, especially since Julia wanted to be called Arachne originally, and it was her government handlers at the Commission on Superhuman Activities that made her go by Spider-Woman to better ingratiate herself with the superhero community.
    I prefer the Spider-Woman costume myself, but have no problems with her calling herself Arachne.

She makes a lousy Madam Web though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I prefer the Spider-Woman costume myself, but have no problems with her calling herself Arachne.
    Yeah, me too. I just like the contrast of the white thigh high boots and gloves for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    She makes a lousy Madam Web though.
    When she's not withholding vital information until it's too late she slipping into comas or whatever. Why bother having a precog character if you don't want her to contribute to the story in any meaningful way? So far she is just a lazy device to kick start an adventure,"Spider-Man! I am here to bring you a vague cryptic warning!"
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"