Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    And Spidey kinda avoids revealing his' to other people too, though it can get arbitrary, since Zdarsky's Spectacular has Karnak being aware, and I'm not even sure if Spidey and Karnak ever actually met before that lol.

Thinking of it I wonder if Janet knows... Likely not though.
    The New Avengers from Bendis's run know who Peter is, but Janet wasn't on that team because she was believed dead at the time (she was really in the Microverse, which the MCU calls the Quantum Realm due to Microverse being connected to Hasbro's Micronauts). And obviously the Fantastic Four and all the spiders do. A lot of people are in on the secret, but I don't think Janet knows Peter's identity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The New Avengers from Bendis's run know who Peter is, but Janet wasn't on that team because she was believed dead at the time (she was really in the Microverse, which the MCU calls the Quantum Realm due to Microverse being connected to Hasbro's Micronauts). And obviously the Fantastic Four and all the spiders do. A lot of people are in on the secret, but I don't think Janet knows Peter's identity.
    I think of when he revealed himself to Rhino, but Rhino has no idea who is actually the face. ps. This is one of the most underrated Modern Spider-Man comics of all. Peter shows empathy for him and actually takes the time to listen and by asking Rhino if his wife would like his behavior? Rhino understands Peter is right stops the rampage and and goes away.

BANNED

This Edge of Spider-Verse variant cover tweet mentions Mary Jane, Black Cat and Carnage in the tags.

https://twitter.com/TheComicAwakens/...26508757565441

Felicia we already know will appear as a Spider-powered variant, but does this verify Spinnerett and maybe Spider-Carnage? Or different variants?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    This Edge of Spider-Verse variant cover tweet mentions Mary Jane, Black Cat and Carnage in the tags.

Felicia we already know will appear as a Spider-powered variant, but does this verify Spinnerett and maybe Spider-Carnage? Or different variants?
    Maybe we'll see Spider-MJ and her son from the mini by JJ Abrams and his son.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I don't think Marvel have never 'understood' that, they have allowed for grown-up Peters in the past, it's just they don't prefer that for their audience.
    Makes sense, but still disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I think of when he revealed himself to Rhino, but Rhino has no idea who is actually the face. ps. This is one of the most underrated Modern Spider-Man comics of all. Peter shows empathy for him and actually takes the time to listen and by asking Rhino if his wife would like his behavior? Rhino understands Peter is right stops the rampage and and goes away.
    Was that the Clone Conspiracy: Omega issue? If so, best part of that whole sorry event. Spider-Man empathizing with Rhino's pain at having the one he loved most seemingly returned to him, only to die once again in front of him, a pain he himself was experiencing, and using that to get him to stop rampaging . . . that was a truly beautiful moment. Shame the rest of the event didn't measure up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That would be cool. Say what you will about how lackluster the comic itself turned out, the premise was solid enough and could be done some justice by another writer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Possible. But considering that Spiderling is the Pattern Weaver now, it makes sense for her mom Spinneret to show up too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Possible. But considering that Spiderling is the Pattern Weaver now, it makes sense for her mom Spinneret to show up too.
    I'm expecting the RYV Parkers to show up. And Mayday as well. And of course Mayday's dad.

I'm expecting the RYV Parkers to show up. And Mayday as well. And of course Mayday's dad.
    Wonder if MC2 Peter will dawn his Spider-Man suit again should he be in this. It’d certainly be anticlimactic if he doesn’t at least show up given how he became the inheritor of The Other back in the last Spider-Verse crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Wonder if MC2 Peter will dawn his Spider-Man suit again should he be in this. It’d certainly be anticlimactic if he doesn’t at least show up given how he became the inheritor of The Other back in the last Spider-Verse crossover.
    Forever disappointed that we didn't see MC2 Peter's reaction to a variant of his uncle, with his powers, moved in with his family after he died. I do expect Spider-Uncle Ben to get involved too, of course.

BANNED

Forever disappointed that we didn't see MC2 Peter's reaction to a variant of his uncle, with his powers, moved in with his family after he died. I do expect Spider-Uncle Ben to get involved too, of course.
    Yes, a very good point. MC2 Peter, assuming he even returned to his family, has The Other, possibly the full use of his lost leg, and has an Uncle Ben again. He ought to have been left in a far better state than most other versions of Peter (other than RYV Peter, who raised a GOD with his wife)

BANNED

This is drugs
    This is your brain on drugs

Astonishing Member

This is drugs
    Slott's Spider-Verse strikes again.

Oh well, it's another playset Hasbro/LEGO can make some day.
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 06-30-2022 at 02:14 PM.

This is drugs

https://terrigen-cdn-dev.marvel.com/...-rex_story.jpg
    Man, it's not even that wild, those are some lousy drugs Slott is using .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Is that...

Green Pteroblin?

Green Goblinactyl?

I wonder where his pumpkin bombs are...
    Last edited by Reilly; 06-30-2022 at 01:44 PM.