Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Actually, could this be the resolution to Mephisto Mystery box that Avengers and the end of Spencer's ASM run alluded to?

Not gonna lie, could get a rest from mean-spirited character assassination, literal or otherwise.

Also hoping the main Peter Parker stays out of it, Slott's Peter exhausted me.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Actually, could this be the resolution to Mephisto Mystery box that Avengers and the end of Spencer's ASM run alluded to?
    Whatever the endgame with Mephisto is probably going to be exclusive to Aaron's Avengers run so I would not get my hopes up.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

This story was probably done to tie into Across the Spider-Verse before that film was delayed.

Astonishing Member

Oh yay. More mean-spirited trolling so Dan can amuse himself on Twitter. Awesome. Wow.

Can't wait for another of Dan's repetitive ad nauseum sequences of Spiders being killed, Spiders running away, Spiders being killed, Spiders running away, etc, until a deus ex machina comes out of nowhere to mercifully bring the story to an end when even Dan gets tired of his schtick.

Finally Anya gets a good costume again. I always loved her original costume and this evokes that nicely, much better than just giving her Spider-Woman 2's scraps.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Lol the article incorrectly states that Spider-Man Noir debuted in Edge of Spider-Verse.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I guess Spider-verse is trilogy just like the movies
    I do like Anya’s new look

I felt like there was eventually going to be a third Spider-Verse at some point but I can't say I was chomping at the bit for it or Dan Slott to write Spider-Man again. That being said, if it's really an ending to it...I can live with it. Although somehow I doubt they'll stop with Spider-Verse stuff.

I'm happy Anya is going to be Arana again. Her new costume and look feels more her than her Spider-Girl look, even though I liked it. The new suit seems to be merging her two main looks together. It does kind of beg the question if there's a plan for the Spider-Girl identity.

Looks like we'll get the continuations of Gwen's story, Noir Peter, and a new UK Spider-Man.

"Night-Spider" AKA Felicia with Spider-Powers. I mean, that Kris Anka design is stunning, but would Felicia with spider-powers be all that different? I guess if she ends up having to be forced to be a hero on her world despite being a thief.

Did anyone really want Kraven with Spider-Powers?

Honestly, that sounds a lot like Catwoman when she works with Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Finally Anya gets a good costume again. I always loved her original costume and this evokes that nicely, much better than just giving her Spider-Woman 2's scraps.
    Doesn't help that Venom also looks like Julia, because Peter actually based the black suit design on her's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Lol the article incorrectly states that Spider-Man Noir debuted in Edge of Spider-Verse.
    Nice. He had 2 mini-series and had a high profile video game starring role a year after his debut that kicked off the modern Spiderverse trend, you'd think that would be hard to forget lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Nice. He had 2 mini-series and had a high profile video game starring role a year after his debut that kicked off the modern Spiderverse trend, you'd think that would be hard to forget lol.
    The only thing that matters is Spider-Verse .

Know what? I’ll take it. Maybe a spider event will spice things up a bit considering this current run leaves nothing for me to look forward to.

Bets on who bites it this time? And think Otto will find some way to get involved again?

Kinda hoping we don't get another mainline Spider-Girl, I feel like we have more than enough of those.

will anyone finally get to officially be Spider-Boy, or is that still permanently part of the Amalgalm conundrum..