Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Look at all the action figures fighting!

Also, is Cindy's hair short again? It's like they missed her solo mini's where it was long.

I dunno, was there any evidence of that much camaraderie among the Spiders? Maybe Gwen and Cindy 'cuz of the Spider-Women event.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Also, is Cindy's hair short again? It's like they missed her solo mini's where it was long.

I dunno, was there any evidence of that much camaraderie among the Spiders? Maybe Gwen and Cindy 'cuz of the Spider-Women event.
    i say so cause of all the team ups they did over the years
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Yeah, but did that really develop much in the way of relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    I’m sorry but the dialogue is so bad
    That's a recurring thing I don't like about Slott's writing. (I seriously wonder if his use of so-called Marvel method is really a good thing for his work.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

They seemed to have some camaraderie in Spider-Geddon and there was that Web Warriors series that I only read two issues of.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    At least Mayday got to call Peter 'dad'

And Peter still identifies Anya as Spider-Girl and Anya has to correct him
    She changed identities not long ago in-universe, so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Why is Noir calling 616-Peter "Parker"? Like he isn't Parker too, lol.
    To be fair, same goes for "Peter" or "Spider-Man" .

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    They didn't even do that many lol.

But then again, there was that Web Warriors series...

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    That's a recurring thing I don't like about Slott's writing. (I seriously wonder if his use of so-called Marvel method is really a good thing for his work.)
    I mean, if his Marvel Method is anything like Stan Lee's, he still has to write the dialogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    They seemed to have some camaraderie in Spider-Geddon and there was that Web Warriors series that I only read two issues of.
    Wasn't Gwen the only one who was in Web Warriors?

I read Spider-Geddon and I guess maybe Miles and Hobie got a few moments and the ladies bonded throughout...but like with the Spider-Family in general nobody really feels close.

BANNED

I read Spider-Geddon and I guess maybe Miles and Hobie got a few moments and the ladies bonded throughout...but like with the Spider-Family in general nobody really feels close.
    I honestly don't know. I read the two issues focused on Spider-Punk once when I found them in the back issue bin, but that's all I ever read of it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Anya and Mayday were also in Web Warriors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I'm curious if in this arc, Slott will touch on how MC2 Peter Parker became the Other in the end of Spiderverse(If I recalled from interviews, that was Slott idea for reviving that Peter whom he killed off). For many marriage fans, we feel that's our Peter or MC2 being the logical future of the regular Marvel U which diverged in the 98 reboot as Aunt May remained dead since ASM 400.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I'm curious if in this arc, Slott will touch on how MC2 Peter Parker became the Other in the end of Spiderverse(If I recalled from interviews, that was Slott idea for reviving that Peter whom he killed off). For many marriage fans, we feel that's our Peter or MC2 being the logical future of the regular Marvel U which diverged in the 98 reboot as Aunt May remained dead since ASM 400.
    I'm hoping we'll see more of him too, Slott appeared to confirm the plan was always for MC2 Peter to become the Other in the follow-up after he was killed. If he's alive, then he may have become Spider-Man again, fully healthy.

Gwen tried hanging out with Mayday in Web Warriors in another attempt at getting her 'over', which didn't work. Mayday's pairing with Anya and Annie worked much better during Spider-Geddon.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 11-05-2022 at 10:53 PM.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Matt Rat;6255143]I'm hoping we'll see more of him too, Slott appeared to confirm the plan was always for MC2 Peter to become the Other in the follow-up after he was killed. If he's alive, then he may have become Spider-Man again, fully healthy.

Maybe MC2 Peter fully Spider-man again will join the Spider-team to save his daughter. I assume with the Other, his bad leg is good again huh?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Maybe MC2 Peter fully Spider-man again will join the Spider-team to save his daughter. I assume with the Other, his bad leg is good again huh?
    I'll make a bold prediction in that 616 Peter will lose his 'chosen one' status and it'll bestowed upon MC2 Peter. Has'nt 'our' Peter also been stung by Shathra's wasps and he doesn't know it yet?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'll make a bold prediction in that 616 Peter will lose his 'chosen one' status and it'll bestowed upon MC2 Peter. Has'nt 'our' Peter also been stung by Shathra's wasps and he doesn't know it yet?
    I'll take you up on that. Let's see if that comes true.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

He already knows. Noire announced that to him last issue at the end. Really hoping that they find some way to cure the spiders because this isn’t gonna be a very satisfying story if they’re just gonna have 616 spiders and the new toys as the heroes while the fan favorites are just reduced to super mooks the whole time. Then again, Spencer did the same thing with the other 616 spiders when he brought them in only so they’d be transformed into monsters and do nothing more so wouldn’t surprise me if that’s in the cards.