Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1216
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    It means everything is coordinated for better, worse or indifferent between Slott and Wells of If Slott crested an Arc with Peter dating Carlie Cooper they will be dating in Amazing as well
    I read it the opposite way. ASM is the main book and Wells is the showrunner, to borrow from TV. Slott has to follow his book (not that he has so far, his Peter has zero in common with Wells's Peter other than working for Norman) but that's what Slott seems to be saying.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    I read it the opposite way. ASM is the main book and Wells is the showrunner, to borrow from TV. Slott has to follow his book (not that he has so far, his Peter has zero in common with Wells's Peter other than working for Norman) but that's what Slott seems to be saying.
    Which also means if Wells did leave ASM and Slott's book was still going you'd have him have whatever that writer has, but only a little as the Osborn suit was taken away verry quickly

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    According to Dan Slott “If Peter is allergic to peanuts in ASM, he will be allergic to peanuts in my book.’”
    So, if Kraven is alive in ASM...
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    So, if Kraven is alive in ASM...
    Kraven's clone/son is still alive, and has pretty much replaced the original Kraven at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Kraven's clone/son is still alive, and has pretty much replaced the original Kraven at this point.
    I've completely lost track of the Kraven family wackyness. As long as we never get "Al Kraven" again, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I've completely lost track of the Kraven family wackyness. As long as we never get "Al Kraven" again, I'm happy.
    "Al Kraven" is still dead. Most of the family is dead. Only Kraven's clone/son and Ana are currently still alive. (Oh, and I guess Chameleon is technically part of the family and he's still alive).

I think Lurker knew that, he was just speculating whether Slott will still avoid writing Kraven because he prefers him completely dead .

BANNED

SPIDER-MAN #7

DAN SLOTT (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C) • VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS GOMEZ

TOP SECRET SPOILER VAIRANT COVER BY TBA

TIMELESS DOCTOR OCTOPUS VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

TIMELESS DOCTOR OCTOPUS VIRGIN SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

“The End of the Spider-Verse” is here!

• Friends became enemies, enemies became friends and now all of the Spider-Verse ENDS!

• Jessica Drew? Gone. Peter Parker? Gone. And they aren’t the only ones erased by the sacred Sting-Knife.

• How can Silk and the rest of the Spiders win this Spider-War?!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    SPIDER-MAN #7

• Friends became enemies, enemies became friends and now all of the Spider-Verse ENDS!

• Jessica Drew? Gone. Peter Parker? Gone. And they aren’t the only ones erased by the sacred Sting-Knife.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    We'll see . . . we'll see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

SPIDER-MAN #7

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Silk is going to become the chosen one. I'm calling it now. (It's either her or Peter Palmer lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Lurker knew that, he was just speculating whether Slott will still avoid writing Kraven because he prefers him completely dead .
    Didn't know that actually (and wish I didn't now), but, yeah, was wondering about Slott's known dislike of the Kraven resurrection (and, to be fair, this's one thing he does get about Spider-Man). Just found it all ironic, given how Slott's Spider-Man stuff seems to be more based on what he wants it to be than what's actually on the printed page, if that makes any sense.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

SPIDER-MAN #7

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Gotta love how these solicits don’t even do a proper job of whetting your appetite for the issue considering that all it really did was restate what we’ve already seen rather than give any kind of clue of what we’ll see in the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Prob a springboard for a new spin-off. Giving Arana another go, perhaps?
    I think Arana will get something, but she isn't what they're talking about there as her big change (getting her mystical tattoo back, reverting her codename, and getting a new costume) already happened back in the first issue of the Edge of Spider-Verse preludes.

I don't think Anya would be the only spin-off either. Would make sense for Silk to get something, given how she seems to be getting positioned as the new leader of the spiders based on that solicit. Spider-Weaver has a story in a just announced Marvel Voices Spider-Verse issue, so he might get something else. We know ASM's current storyline is coming to an end soon after End of Spider-Verse, so maybe there'll be some big change for Peter and Jessica too - the result of those two being erased and then brought back. That could lead to an ASM relaunch and a new Spider-Woman book.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-20-2023 at 06:19 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We know ASM's current storyline is coming to an end soon after End of Spider-Verse, so maybe there'll be some big change for Peter and Jessica too - the result of those two being erased and then brought back. That could lead to an ASM relaunch and a new Spider-Woman book.
    ASM#25 would either be the end of "What Did Peter Do" or the start of the post-Spider-Verse status quo for Peter, so if it's a relaunch a new number one would follow in the same month (although I think I read somewhere Romita Jr is commissioned through to the existing volume's number 27)

Astonishing Member

ASM#25 would either be the end of "What Did Peter Do" or the start of the post-Spider-Verse status quo for Peter, so if it's a relaunch a new number one would follow in the same month (although I think I read somewhere Romita Jr is commissioned through to the existing volume's number 27)
    The last thing ASM needs is a relaunch. Why? From April on there are only 75 issues until ASM 1000. Here is another way of looking at it. Based on 2 issues per month = 24. It is just a bit over 3 years until ASM 1000. Just keep the numbering the same until say ASM 950 and start the countdown.