Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1216

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Nope, so far the only dead babies are the ones Aunt May ate. Sigh...I never thought I would type that sentence...what has this world come to?
    Aunt May has a bad habit of getting herself in Trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Aunt May has a bad habit of getting herself in Trouble.
    That she does, that she does...when is someone going to finally tie that into continuity?

"Mary wasn't your mother...I am!" - "Aunt" May, local Troublemaker.

DUN DUN DUUUUUNN!!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Vol 2 trade solicit
    https://www.amazon.com/SPIDER-MAN-VO...dp/1302946579/

Dan Slott's return to Spider-Man continues...with the end of the Spider-Verse!

spoilers:
    The Spider-Verse is no more...and Spider-Man has to pick up the pieces. But the mysterious figure who appeared at the end of his recent climactic multiversal adventure hasn’t gone away! What is Peter Parker to do?!
    end of spoilers

COLLECTING: Spider-Man (2022) 8-10, TBD

Only three issues. TBD must be some filler. Has the book been cancelled?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Eh, 3 issues and a special or annual is common enough for a trade. Happened in Spencer's run for Absolute Carnage and Return of the Green Goblin and v2 of Wells and Romita. I wouldn't read anything into it at all
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Vol 2 trade solicit
    https://www.amazon.com/SPIDER-MAN-VO...dp/1302946579/

Dan Slott's return to Spider-Man continues...with the end of the Spider-Verse!

spoilers:
    The Spider-Verse is no more...and Spider-Man has to pick up the pieces. But the mysterious figure who appeared at the end of his recent climactic multiversal adventure hasn’t gone away! What is Peter Parker to do?!
    end of spoilers

COLLECTING: Spider-Man (2022) 8-10, TBD

Only three issues. TBD must be some filler. Has the book been cancelled?
    10 SpiderBucks says it's an annual that has to do with the whole "Contest of Chaos" thing

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    10 SpiderBucks says it's an annual that has to do with the whole "Contest of Chaos" thing
    That's a good guess. I could also see them tossing in Slott's story from AF1000 ...

Incredible Member

That partial solicit is missing stuff. The next 3 part ARC will be in the 2nd trade... ALONG with more from Bagley & my ongoing SPIDER-MAN title. We are NOT putting out a three issue trade.

We've been very cagey about what we've been putting in the catalogs because we don't want to tip our hand. The book has been doing very well and we're already planning things going into 2024.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    That partial solicit is missing stuff. The next 3 part ARC will be in the 2nd trade... ALONG with more from Bagley & my ongoing SPIDER-MAN title. We are NOT putting out a three issue trade.

We've been very cagey about what we've been putting in the catalogs because we don't want to tip our hand. The book has been doing very well and we're already planning things going into 2024.
    Great to hear! The TBD thing has been in solicits before, but it's pretty rare so I can see where it turns some heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post

Well, there you have it. Thanks, Dan!

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/...Cz_fCSjrwtAAAA

Just saw Bagley's cover for SPIDER-MAN #11!
    IT'S SO GOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Silk is going to become the chosen one. I'm calling it now. (It's either her or Peter Palmer lol)
    I fucking knew it

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    I fucking knew it
    Man, you called it. What are you, psychic?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Read the latest interview and I think the thing I'm most skeptical about is how this actually going to tie in/get acknowledged by the rest of the books? Because as things currently are, this run feels like it kind of exists in its own corner.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Read the latest interview and I think the thing I'm most skeptical about is how this actually going to tie in/get acknowledged by the rest of the books? Because as things currently are, this run feels like it kind of exists in its own corner.
    That's a good thing!

Titles get derailed by this kind of thing being arbitrarily forced into other books all the time. It doesn't have to cross into ASM to "matter."

Dan is writing this story, so just concern yourself with reading it in his book.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I kind of got triggered when I saw that OsCorp badge in the preview art.