Astonishing Member

Default MCU Scarlet Witch vs ATT Raven(with a twist)

since Multiverse of Madness movie did beef up MCU Scarlet Witch's powerlevel, I make her fight Raven from 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, here's the match:
    1. MCU Scarlet Witch(in her 'standard powerlevel) vs Standard ATT Raven
    2. MCU Scarlet Witch(with Multiverse of Madness feats) vs White-cloak ATT Raven

who will win?

bonus: they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

MCU Scarlet Witch(in her 'standard powerlevel) vs Standard ATT Raven

I think Scarlet Witch wins. Much more ruthless and will go for the kill, unlike Raven.

MCU Scarlet Witch(with Multiverse of Madness feats) vs White-cloak ATT Raven

While Cloak Raven overpowers Trigon and cancels out/overwrites reality warping on a global scale. Scarlet Witch wants none of that. Raven wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    since Multiverse of Madness movie did beef up MCU Scarlet Witch's powerlevel, I make her fight Raven from 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, here's the match:
    1. MCU Scarlet Witch(in her 'standard powerlevel) vs Standard ATT Raven
    2. MCU Scarlet Witch(with Multiverse of Madness feats) vs White-cloak ATT Raven

who will win?

bonus: they sit and talk
    What do you mean standard powerlevel? From what I can tell she has 3 different power levels

Base power in AOU/CW

Power up in IW/endgame

Darkhold in WV/MOM

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What do you mean standard powerlevel? From what I can tell she has 3 different power levels

Base power in AOU/CW

Power up in IW/endgame

Darkhold in WV/MOM
    What do you mean by "powerup"? As far as I can see its merely a matter of power growth/progression in IW/endgame. That's her base powerlevel now.

If anything, she had her powerup in WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    What do you mean by "powerup"? As far as I can see its merely a matter of power growth/progression in IW/endgame. That's her base powerlevel now.

If anything, she had her powerup in WandaVision.
    She was more powerful in IW/EG then she was in AOU/CW it was a natural power up then she got a power up from the darkhold or whatever in in WV/MOM.

She was more powerful in IW/EG then she was in AOU/CW it was a natural power up then she got a power up from the darkhold or whatever in in WV/MOM.
    My point is why classify that as her "base level" - her base level is what she showed in IW/Endgame.

Astonishing Member

I mean her pre-Wandavision self
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

My point is why classify that as her "base level" - her base level is what she showed in IW/Endgame.
    Base to me means lowest power level.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I mean her pre-Wandavision self
    So IW/EG level?

Base to me means lowest power level.
    Her lowest powerlevel is her unpowered regular human self, which showed briefly in AOU and Wandavision. I think we can agree that's not rumbles material.

Her base is what we last see as her standard, unaugmented powerlevel, which means its when we last see her in Endgame, or pre-Scarlet Witch realization in Wandavision.

Her lowest powerlevel is her unpowered regular human self, which showed briefly in AOU and Wandavision. I think we can agree that's not rumbles material.

Her base is what we last see as her standard, unaugmented powerlevel, which means its when we last see her in Endgame, or pre-Scarlet Witch realization in Wandavision.
    Well she's at MOM level's now until we see her again.