Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default scarlet witch runs the witch gauntlet

    scarlet witch runs the gauntlet in no order how many can she beat? Fight 2 she fights them all at one time.

    Fight is at Kamar-Taj.

    Maleficent (live action movies)

    Dark Alessa (silent hill movies)

    Morgana (The Kid Who Would Be King)

    Queen Ravenna (The Huntsman)

    Queen Freya (The Huntsman)

    Muriel the grand witch (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)

    The Witch Queen (The Last Witch Hunter)

    Mother Malkin (Seventh Son)

    Leilah (Bright)

    Dark Phoenix (XMTLS)

    Dark Phoenix (Dark Phoenix)

    Lamia (Stardust)

    Enchantress (DCEU)

    The Witch (brave)

    the Mirror Queen (The Brothers Grimm)
    Last edited by choptop; 05-11-2022 at 11:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    I liked how Maleficent also had "magically change the weather and countryside" scenes when she first got angry/evil.


  3. #3
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Dark Phoenix from Dark Phoenix is too much gun, but everyone else here just dies. They can't hurt her at all, and she can do all kinds of nasty to them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  4. #4
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Dark Phoenix from Dark Phoenix is too much gun, but everyone else here just dies. They can't hurt her at all, and she can do all kinds of nasty to them.
    You don't think the other Dark Phoenix has a shot? Her TK was insane and above SW TK also Dark Alessas reality warping would be a problem.

  5. #5
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You don't think the other Dark Phoenix has a shot? Her TK was insane and above SW TK also Dark Alessas reality warping would be a problem.
    SW's reality warping, before she read the Darkhold and got that massive powerup and before she even really knew what she was doing, casually encompassed an entire town for an extended duration. She then got that explicit, gigantic powerup. She also very clearly has autodefenses, stupid autohealing, crazy ability to shrug esoterics (she not only escapes Strange's mirror dimension without a sling ring, she uses it to launch sneak attacks on high-end sorcerers), the ability to see and react to speedsters mid-speed-use (happens in WandaVision), blah blah blah. No, Famke Phoenix is toast, having her head reality warped up her own butt or something equally nasty.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  6. #6
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    SW's reality warping, before she read the Darkhold and got that massive powerup and before she even really knew what she was doing, casually encompassed an entire town for an extended duration. She then got that explicit, gigantic powerup. She also very clearly has autodefenses, stupid autohealing, crazy ability to shrug esoterics (she not only escapes Strange's mirror dimension without a sling ring, she uses it to launch sneak attacks on high-end sorcerers), the ability to see and react to speedsters mid-speed-use (happens in WandaVision), blah blah blah. No, Famke Phoenix is toast, having her head reality warped up her own butt or something equally nasty.
    I still say her TK is going to be trouble for her plus TP.

  7. #7
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I still say her TK is going to be trouble for her plus TP.
    Just... no. Wanda casually ignores Xaviers TP and uses it against him. And TK? Against someone who could reality warp a town before training and a giant massive stupid upagrade? Against someone who's body automatically reassembles when ripped to pieces? Against someone who reacts to speedsters (multiple feats in WandaVision)? Yeah, nah. Famke Phoenix is dying, with hundreds of adamantium claws materializing in her body or something.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  8. #8
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Just... no. Wanda casually ignores Xaviers TP and uses it against him. And TK? Against someone who could reality warp a town before training and a giant massive stupid upagrade? Against someone who's body automatically reassembles when ripped to pieces? Against someone who reacts to speedsters (multiple feats in WandaVision)? Yeah, nah. Famke Phoenix is dying, with hundreds of adamantium claws materializing in her body or something.
    That Xavier had next to no showings so the main movie fox Xavier would mindfrag her I think DP would as well

    Whan did she reassemble her body? I don't remember that.

    As for the hundreds of adamantium claws Thing come on man she's never done anything remotely like that but ya your probably right about her wining

  9. #9
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That Xavier had next to no showings so the main movie fox Xavier would mindfrag her I think DP would as well

    Whan did she reassemble her body? I don't remember that.

    As for the hundreds of adamantium claws Thing come on man she's never done anything remotely like that but ya your probably right about her wining
    Xavier: it's Xavier, he's a telepath, what more do you want?

    Instaheal: she physically rips herself out of the mirror dimension and it contorts her body violently, twisting limbs and trunk in inhuman ways, and also opens up massive gashes through her skull and such. It heals right away.

    The adamantium claws would just be warping of reality, which is oh so very what she can do, with lots of feats. It doesn't have to be that, but she's a bitch enough to want Famke Phoenix to die here just like she died in the movie.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  10. #10
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Xavier: it's Xavier, he's a telepath, what more do you want?

    Instaheal: she physically rips herself out of the mirror dimension and it contorts her body violently, twisting limbs and trunk in inhuman ways, and also opens up massive gashes through her skull and such. It heals right away.

    The adamantium claws would just be warping of reality, which is oh so very what she can do, with lots of feats. It doesn't have to be that, but she's a bitch enough to want Famke Phoenix to die here just like she died in the movie.
    This version of Xavier has basically one showing trying to mindfrag SW and getting killed that's not even close to what the main fox Xavier was doing so it's really not that big of a deal

    Right mirror dimension thing I thought you were saying she was reassembling herself like Buu or something lol.

    I personally wouldn't say she can do anything like adamantium claws thing that's above anything she was shown doing to anyone alive most she did was trun Mr F into strings and take away BB mouth turn ppl into TV show ppl? Anything above that turning someone into a toy or something is above her shown power's in my opinion.
    Last edited by choptop; 05-19-2022 at 06:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This version of Xavier has basically one showing trying to mindfrag SW and getting killed that's not even close to what the main fox Xavier was doing so it's really not that big of a deal

    Right mirror dimension thing I thought you were saying she was reassembling herself like Buu or something lol.

    I personally wouldn't say she can do anything like adamantium claws thing that's above anything she was shown doing to anyone alive most she did was trun Mr F into strings and take away BB mouth turn ppl into TV show ppl? Anything above that turning someone into a toy or something is above her shown power's in my opinion.
    She reality warps a whole town, and not a tiny one. During which, there is a television show visible in the outside world of what's going on in the inside world. She reality warps houses, food, drinks, buildings, roads, jobs, talent shows, clothes, people, creates her own children, etc. Many of those things were done to living people. How could you think making a few bits of metal appear is outside the realm of what she showed there?

    She reality warps a nightmare hellscape into an apple orchard, and does it so well that even Strange can't tell the difference at all.

    She's presented as someone who can, I quote, "rewrite reality on a cosmic scale." No, that isn't a feat, but given that we go by feats backed up by presentation, understanding the presentation is important for the feats - we really wouldn't discount any of the feats that she DOES have, because those feats absolutely do not exceed her presentation.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  12. #12
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She reality warps a whole town, and not a tiny one. During which, there is a television show visible in the outside world of what's going on in the inside world. She reality warps houses, food, drinks, buildings, roads, jobs, talent shows, clothes, people, creates her own children, etc. Many of those things were done to living people. How could you think making a few bits of metal appear is outside the realm of what she showed there?

    She reality warps a nightmare hellscape into an apple orchard, and does it so well that even Strange can't tell the difference at all.

    She's presented as someone who can, I quote, "rewrite reality on a cosmic scale." No, that isn't a feat, but given that we go by feats backed up by presentation, understanding the presentation is important for the feats - we really wouldn't discount any of the feats that she DOES have, because those feats absolutely do not exceed her presentation.
    bits of metal sure I just don't think she can do anything that complax like Make adamantium claws turn ppl into toy's make giant robots turn ppl into monsters etc.

  13. #13
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    bits of metal sure I just don't think she can do anything that complax like Make adamantium claws turn ppl into toy's make giant robots turn ppl into monsters etc.
    She turned a nightmare hellscape into an apple orchard. Sounds pretty complex. She turned a town into a completely different town. Sounds pretty complex.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  14. #14
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She turned a nightmare hellscape into an apple orchard. Sounds pretty complex. She turned a town into a completely different town. Sounds pretty complex.
    The orchard was just a Dead orchard with a red sky though the town was was just a different town it wasn't anything special or anything there was that Circus thing but I still don't think any of that is that complex don't get me wrong she is super powerful but I don't think she's doing a house of m anytime soon.

    I mean look at what Dark Alessa did not only did she make that pocket dimension the fog would she also made the dark world on top of that filled it with all kinds of monsters turned ppl into nightmares I think that's more complex than anything SW did.
    Last edited by choptop; 05-21-2022 at 12:54 AM.

  15. #15
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    The orchard was just a Dead orchard with a red sky though the town was was just a different town it wasn't anything special or anything there was that Circus thing but I still don't think any of that is that complex don't get me wrong she is super powerful but I don't think she's doing a house of m anytime soon.

    I mean look at what Dark Alessa did not only did she make that pocket dimension the fog would she also made the dark world on top of that filled it with all kinds of monsters turned ppl into nightmares I think that's more complex than anything SW did.
    It was not "just a dead orchard" it was a horror movie scene. And in any case, turning that from dead to alive is stupidly more complicated than "making a tiny bit of metal."

    Same for Westview. We saw that Westview without Witching was a wasteland. Their house changed massively episode to episode. Hell, they changed from black and white to color. This is massively beyond "make a few bits of metal."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •